“Most exquisite, fun, and down-to-earth restaurant”
Review of The Fish Monger - CLOSED

The Fish Monger
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service casual dining experience. Full Liquor License. Early Bird Menu, Tavern Menu, Dinner Menu. We own our own boats so you will not find fresher fish in Ft. Myers. We also have many Beef-Chicken and Pasta dishes as well as a children's menu. Large parties welcome. Dive In and Dine Fresh!!
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The Fish Monger is a great place to go if you are looking for a hot meal and great service. The fish is so fresh and cooked so fantastically, you won't want to go to some chain restaurant to get fish ever again. The service is perfect. The right speed, great hospitality, and just nice. The atmosphere gives you an appeal of a real restaurant, not one that popped up one day and has a menu served all over the country. If you have kids with you, don't fret, The Fish Monger is not too fancy and is equipped with walls of aquariums full of saltwater fish. Everything about The Fish Monger was great. I strongly suggest a visit if you find yourself near the beach here in Fort Myers. Happy Feasting!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have driven by this place for years and finally decided to give it a try. Although the decor is a little dated, the food and service have made it a new favorite for me!!! The Scamp grouper is fantastic!!! I have also tried the classic snapper and found it mouth watering!!! I have never had a bad meal here and the service is excellent!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

we love this place .........have never had anything did not please. there nightly specials are great as is the rest of their menu.....the steak that they
have is just fabulous they age it themselves....we always take friends and
family and they are not disaapointed.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Exellent old FL seafood restaurant. We had Shrimp hot & cold, best I've ever had, grouper & snapper, everyone was very satisfied. The also offered a good Gluten Free menu.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

It was okay - its nothing I would need to eat at again, but the service was good, it was comfortable and you get a lot of fish. Mine was oddly cooked. Half was perfect, half was rubbery. My husband loved his. Its a very blue plate special kind of a place.