“Get there early!”

Fort Myers Princess
Ranked #9 of 69 Tours in Fort Myers Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The 75ft Fort Myers Princess, offers Public Dolphin & Sunset Cruises with the utmost in comfort and style for up to 136 passengers. The vessel features an air-conditioned lower salon, enclosed with picture windows, as well as an upper deck where you may take in the fresh gulf breeze with an awning to protect you from direct sunlight and light seasonal showers. Don't forget to purchase your favorite frozen drink, cocktail or light snack from our full cash bar as you enjoy any of our Dolphin Tour or Sunset Cruise.
Orlando, Florida
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Get there early!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The pictures are pretty accurate to the sunset experience and the boat itself. If you get there early, you can sit outside with a view towards the bow and enjoy the sun/breeze as you go along. They use their second deck as a dance floor after sunset and the music is pretty good. It starts off 'slow' with more of the dance oldies, and then progressively brings you right up to the Wobble and the Cupid Shuffle and all those great party songs. If you're more of the quiet type you can always stay indoors on the first deck and still have a great time. I'm sure this experience will be more enjoyable when the waters aren't so murky because of the lake/river draining going on.

2 Thank flstorms

Orlando, Florida
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Fun Night on the Water”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Lovely Sunset Cruise.  It is a 2 story boat that includes a small indoor area with AC. That is nice on hot summer nights.  We saw lots of dolphins.  The sunset was beautiful.  The water not so much.  They are in the process of draining lake Okeechobee into the ocean.  The water is all yucky and brown.  I would not recommend visiting Southwest Florida until this process is done.  It just looks awful.  But the boat ride was still fun.  There is a bar on board and they play music and have  dance floor after dark.  That was fun.  Good seating in limited so get there early to snag a good spot.  This makes for lovely night out.

3 Thank Mako2002
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best fun for you money”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

As it was labor day weekend, and there were not much choosing around Fort Myers, especially that we lived here. So, I had an idea to go on a sunset cruise. I went online bought our tickets (we even got a discount because we found a code online, and got $10 off our tickets). And what I thought at first would be boring, and we would just go into the gulf and come back around. Oh was I wrong!!!! It was three of us, myself and my 8yr old twin nieces. We started out on the first floor, where there are tables and chairs (where most people who like life a little quieter sat). But, then but when I saw how boring it was to just sit down and look through the windows, we decided to go outside the ship. And what a decision we made, we spent the duration of the trip outside, and up in the second floor, where the fun was at.

The boat ride was exactly 2 hrs like they said it would be. We saw dolphins as they promised, not too many, but at least we didnt leave feeling as if we got scammed. The sunset was mind blowing, we saw the sun quietly went to sleep (what a magical exsperience). And on our way back from the Sanibel, the music upstairs started. People we buying "drinks" left and right, and everyone was having the time of their lives. There were elderly people as well as young children, and No one felt unconfortable. They also sold little snacks like popcorns and potatoe chips. However, we brought lite of Sunkist orange soda on board, and asked for ice, the bartendar was so nice,and didn't even hesitate to give us some cups with ice so we can drink our sunkist soda. We had eaten before we came, so we only purchase one small bag of popcorn to snack on. All in all the trip was worth it, and my 8yr old twin nieces said that it was the best day of their lives!!! Lol! Ha, I scored big with this trip with them. I would go again, but with a love intrest the next time. It was so on the romantic side. I will recommend this teip to all my family and friends.

1 Thank ThatIslandChick
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fort Myers Princess wedding”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I decided to get married on the Fort Myers Princess because we wanted to have a small, but different wedding. It was extremely fun. First of all, we met with Captain Gene about a month before the wedding. He told us that he would take care of us, and he did. I didn't have to do anything, really. He referred me to a photographer, DJ, and a florist, so I didn't have to search around for someone. This venue is great for getting married, because it's a package deal. He has a caterer that he uses, and the food was great. The cake was even taken care of for me, and it was great, as well.
The wedding took place on the top of the boat, (it's covered, but open) where there is a nice breeze, and then we ate below deck, where he can comfortably seat 60 people. Then the reception was back upstairs, where there is a bar and a great sound system. It was a 4 hour tour from 4:30 - 8:30, but it went by so fast because we were having so much fun!
Everyone that attended the wedding had a blast, and they really enjoyed the whole experience.

I highly recommend this venue for weddings, or for any sort of party.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank kamaloney
Pittsburgh, PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great day!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We took our 5 and 7 year old granddaughters on the dolphin cruise with Groupon tickets. It was in 90's but shaded roof and breeze made it nice day. Not too many dolphins in mid afternoon in summer so captain gave us free tickets on sunset cruise. We did see more in evening and beautiful Gulf sunset! The kids also loved the dance party on cruise home. Would do it again.