“A very revitalizing place to visit for body and skin care.”
Review of Armando's Day Spa

Armando's Day Spa
Reviewed June 4, 2018

What a relaxing place. Massages, facials, back treatments, waxing and more. Very cozy and comfortable atmosphere. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff members.
Armando has years of experience in massage and body wellness. Colleen has years of experience in skin care. She is a licensed aesthetician with a wealth of advice for all kinds of skin care issues.
I have personally had facials by Colleen, yes, I am a guy, they are great. Feel so good and the advice on sunscreen and shaving was excellent. I also had the back treatment. It is a facial for you back. A combination a light massage and skin care that was wonderful. Other friends and family members have had massages and skin care by both Armando and Colleen. Very positive reviews from all I know that have visited Armando’s Spa.
This is a great place to visit anytime but also on that less than perfect weather day, we occasionally have on Fort Myers Beach, a great indoor activity.

2  Thank MikeCapeCoral
in 5 reviews
"therapist"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Sooo what a fantastic place and expecially the cute little colleen... Made me feel welcome and at home! I highly recommend her so if your looking for a facial shes your girl!

3  Thank Georgiana W
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

My niece and I had a one hour massage and absolutely loved it ! Lexi and Eglis did such a great job. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

A friend of mine and I visited here for massages. While the massage itself was great, we didn't get the full hour that we paid for. The therapists are highly trained and also entertaining. The building looks a bit wore down, but the inside is really quite nice.

1  Thank Koriane K
See more reviews
Reviewed March 13, 2017

From the look of the building you might want to skip the services offered at Armando's Day Spa, but you would be making a mistake. My husband did the research and found Armando's for a friend and me. She opted for a facial and massage. I opted for a massage. She has very sensitive skin and mentioned it to Joy who was doing her facial. Joy altered what she had planned and as a result my friend had her first facial that resulted in a lovely refreshed look with no bright pink skin. We both had massages with Lexi who is a massage magician. I have major issues from a shoulder injury. My friend has issues that stem from Lupus. Lexi was able to deliver massages to both of us that left us feeling relaxed, refreshed and moving better. Lexi is friendly and knowledgeable and works her way around your body in a manner that makes you feel better and better. You may find that your appointment doesn't start on time, but then it won't end on time either because Lexi will make sure you get the full time you scheduled. Armando's has a look that is a bit eclectic. You have to wait outside if you arrive early for your appointment. They run a bit of a loose schedule, but in the end, their services are fabulous which is what you wanted in the first place.