“Colleen!”
Review of Armando's Day Spa

Armando's Day Spa
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Sooo what a fantastic place and expecially the cute little colleen... Made me feel welcome and at home! I highly recommend her so if your looking for a facial shes your girl!

3  Thank Georgiana W
in 5 reviews
"therapist"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

My niece and I had a one hour massage and absolutely loved it ! Lexi and Eglis did such a great job. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

A friend of mine and I visited here for massages. While the massage itself was great, we didn't get the full hour that we paid for. The therapists are highly trained and also entertaining. The building looks a bit wore down, but the inside is really quite nice.

1  Thank Koriane K
Reviewed March 13, 2017

From the look of the building you might want to skip the services offered at Armando's Day Spa, but you would be making a mistake. My husband did the research and found Armando's for a friend and me. She opted for a facial and massage. I opted for a massage. She has very sensitive skin and mentioned it to Joy who was doing her facial. Joy altered what she had planned and as a result my friend had her first facial that resulted in a lovely refreshed look with no bright pink skin. We both had massages with Lexi who is a massage magician. I have major issues from a shoulder injury. My friend has issues that stem from Lupus. Lexi was able to deliver massages to both of us that left us feeling relaxed, refreshed and moving better. Lexi is friendly and knowledgeable and works her way around your body in a manner that makes you feel better and better. You may find that your appointment doesn't start on time, but then it won't end on time either because Lexi will make sure you get the full time you scheduled. Armando's has a look that is a bit eclectic. You have to wait outside if you arrive early for your appointment. They run a bit of a loose schedule, but in the end, their services are fabulous which is what you wanted in the first place.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 2, 2017

My husband and I stayed a couple of nights in Ft. Myers for a little getaway. While there we looked for a day spa so I could get a facial. I called and left a message asking if I'd be able to get in the next morning before heading out from the island. I received a call back and was able to get an appointment the next morning at 9am. I walked down to the spa as it was just down the street from our resort. I had spent the entire day prior on the beach and needless to say got a little sunburn on my face so I was a little nervous about getting the facial. I mentioned my concern to Joy and she assured me that I was in good hands and not to worry. I guess I should mention that I have extremely sensitive skin so that was another area of concern however I forgot to mention that to Joy as I was more worried about my sunburn. Moving on....Joy started my facial and was very gentle with her motions and touch. I had no pain whatsoever to my surprise. After I realized I truly was in good hands, I was able to relax and just enjoy. I also received a hand massage, neck massage, shoulder massage and head massage. Once Joy was finished with me I was so relaxed and so pleased. She explained to me that I had a lot of fluid under my eyes that was causing the puffiness and told me what she did to move it out and what I needed to do to keep it going. She also gave me pointers on how to sooth my husbands horrible sunburn. Joy is very knowledgeable and I honestly wish I could've taken her home with me. :) I had a cup of citrus water after my facial and talked with the lady at the front desk for a short while before heading back to the resort.

I would like to add that 9 times out of 10 I tend to breakout after having a facial (due to my sensitive skin). This is the 1 time I did not. I don't know what brand of products she used on my face; however it was gentle enough to not cause me to breakout but effective enough for my husband and family to notice my skin looked great and refreshed. I waited a week to write this review to see if the breakouts would happen. They did not. Yay!!!

The 1 and only reason I did not give Armando's 5 stars is simply because the inside of the building could definitely use some updating and the rooms could use some sound proofing. I was able to hear conversations from the waiting area inside my room. Other than that, I loved this place and highly recommend it to anyone needing a nice little relaxing spa day.

1  Thank AngelaluvsFL