Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage

I had a back strain while in Fort Myers Beach. Having driven by Armandos and hearing good reviews... read more

Reviewed March 22, 2020
BeIrie
West Allis, Wisconsin
Best massage!!

My husband and I have been going to Ft. Myers for the last 3 years, and we always start off here... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020

Sunset Sail
4 Reviews
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews great massage bobby facial therapist armandos vacation myers fort ft fmb
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2016

Lexi was professional, knowledgeable and knew what needed to be done to get my body to not be in pain. I felt so much better after the first visit, returned 3 days later!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Leslie M
Reviewed November 7, 2016

From the moment that i called to make my appointments to the very end, the level of customer service is impeccable. Lexy and Bobbi are amazing! Both of them carried them self with such professionalism and friendliness. They were both super helpful with our massages and relaxing. I will return when in the Fort Myers area and have passed their cards to my coworkers for them to go.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank raquelt993
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed with my visit at Armandos. I requested my booking online and they gave me the day and time. When I walked in the women at the desk greeted me by saying "sorry to rush you but will you be paying cash or credit", I had to pay in advance because she had to cash out. They asked me which facial I wanted and they couldn't tell me which is which and gave me the brochure to read about them. I selected the European which I didn't get. With filling out the form, my facial, a bikini and lip wax, they had me in and out in an hour- I thought the facial was supposed to last an hot at least.
The therapist, Paige, asked me if I wanted to remove my shirt or not for the facial. As it was my first one I asked what people normally do and she said both, so I kept it on. During the facial she out a hot wet towel on my neck a couple of times and my shirt was soaked when I left. When she did my bikini wax she asked me how I wanted it waxed and I explained - just along my bathing suit line. She said "she was told that bikini waxes are just the tops of the leg on the thigh only"- this was the most bizarre thing I've heard.
Unprofessional, untrained and a waste of money.
I'll be getting my facial and wax done at a real spa next time.
If cashier had still been there I would have asked for my tip back.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Trip185330
Reviewed July 23, 2016

I was vacationing in Fort Myers Beach this past May and my neck was jacked up prior to arriving there. I was in so much pain, the flight there was extremely uncomfortable and once I arrived, I was in a great deal of pain just walking around or sitting up.

I reviewed massage options in the area and Armando's was rated the best in the area. I immediately made an appointment and got in to see the owner. The therapeutic massage I received helped to lessen the severity of my neck and shoulder pain so I could enjoy my visit. He focused solely on my injury and did a great job of isolating the problem areas, giving me more range of motion, and lessening the pain I was in.

I highly recommend this spa will visit there again every time I'm in Fort Myers Beach.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed June 5, 2016

My husband and I made time for a 90 minute massage each and we found that our kinks had kinks and that by the time we left our kinks were smoothed out! Would highly recommend this place.

Date of experience: June 2016