Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Total Relaxation

I had been having neck and back issues with muscle spasms and pain. While in Fort Myers I wanted to... read more

Reviewed February 24, 2024
stephaniegW7764GF
Scottsboro, Alabama
via mobile
Champagne Couples Massage? Yes, please!!!

My husband and I recently traveled to Fort Myers Beach for our 25th anniversary! Part of our week... read more

Reviewed June 11, 2021
JanieGirl27
Commerce City, Colorado
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2016

My husband and I made time for a 90 minute massage each and we found that our kinks had kinks and that by the time we left our kinks were smoothed out! Would highly recommend this place.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Booked a 1-hr thearaputic massage with Bobby. It's a small, quaint little spot that was very clean. Bobby was amazing!! He consulted with me first to address any specific areas of concern. He was extremely professional and made the experience very relaxing and fulfilling. I would definitely return!!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

I've been getting massages since College and o body gives a better massage than Bobby. He is strong when needed yet therapeutic and soft. I can't recommend this Spa more highly.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed March 5, 2016

Bobby is very knowledgeable and has years of experience. He is a good listener and an expert at focusing on whatever areas might need more attention than others. For me, that has meant much relief over the years. He is excellent at conveying information to his clients in a professional manner - a great teacher. I enjoy his comaraderie as well.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank Roy W
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

So I land in fort Meyers and the plane trip aggravated my sciatica and upper back. Read the reviews and figured why not. OH. MY. STARS. Bobby is incredible. I have had many massages and trips to chiropractors. He blends the two. No bone cracking but stretching and bending and manipulating muscles. Working in muscle memory. I was practically drooling. Then he explained that my trapezoid pain was related to crappy posture (you were right mom) and spent time giving me simple one minute exercise to fix it. Amazing. I walked out blabbing to my hubby who said, "wait in the car". He's in there now. Good full hour for $100. So worth the trip. Parking is on Pearl St. Plan on slow traffic getting there as it's located on the main beach drag.

Date of experience: February 2016