Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage

I had a back strain while in Fort Myers Beach. Having driven by Armandos and hearing good reviews... read more

Reviewed March 22, 2020
BeIrie
West Allis, Wisconsin
Best massage!!

My husband and I have been going to Ft. Myers for the last 3 years, and we always start off here... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020

from $70.00
from $70.00
from $51.29
More Info
All reviews great massage bobby facial therapist armandos vacation myers fort ft fmb
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

I've been getting massages since College and o body gives a better massage than Bobby. He is strong when needed yet therapeutic and soft. I can't recommend this Spa more highly.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed March 5, 2016

Bobby is very knowledgeable and has years of experience. He is a good listener and an expert at focusing on whatever areas might need more attention than others. For me, that has meant much relief over the years. He is excellent at conveying information to his clients in a professional manner - a great teacher. I enjoy his comaraderie as well.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank Roy W
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

So I land in fort Meyers and the plane trip aggravated my sciatica and upper back. Read the reviews and figured why not. OH. MY. STARS. Bobby is incredible. I have had many massages and trips to chiropractors. He blends the two. No bone cracking but stretching and bending and manipulating muscles. Working in muscle memory. I was practically drooling. Then he explained that my trapezoid pain was related to crappy posture (you were right mom) and spent time giving me simple one minute exercise to fix it. Amazing. I walked out blabbing to my hubby who said, "wait in the car". He's in there now. Good full hour for $100. So worth the trip. Parking is on Pearl St. Plan on slow traffic getting there as it's located on the main beach drag.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed January 31, 2016

My sister and I scheduled a visit to Armando's because of the fantastic reviews on Trip Advisor, and were even more pleased when we realized it was literally across the street from our FMB hotel the Diamondhead.

First impression upon arriving: Armando's a little dumper/dirtier than I would have expected for a spa, but since the reviews were so great I wasn't too worried.

I had the facial first...I believe the technician's name was Virginia? She was very nice but smelled like a cigarette from her breath to her fingers. I'm sure the chemicals from the cigs were wonderful for my skin! (Ugh) I held my breath as much as I could during the process. I've had an amazing facial in the past and this just wasn't it. Not even close. She didn't really massage my face and scalp, because she used very little pressure on those areas. The room was too light, and there was only a curtain covering the door, which let in all kinds of sounds from the nearby street. And whatever chemicals she used on my skin MADE MY FACE AND CHEST BREAK OUT the next day. Happened to my sister as well. Not cool.

The redeeming factor on this visit was by far the massage with LEXI! She was absolutely amazing and even though I think she skipped the front side of my left leg I didn't even care. She really dug in and knew her stuff! Just as good or better than the massages I get at home. And bonus, the room was nice and dark and insulated from outside sounds, the music was relaxing and the time flew by way too quickly. I did 60 minutes but next time I would definitely skip the facial and go for a 90 minute massage.

BOTTOM LINE: Well worth the massage, skip the facial, and don't have high expectations about the design and cleanliness of the place. Think shabby beach. :)

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed November 12, 2015

Bobby does a great job. It will quickly become apparent that he loves what he does and takes an interest in the client. I was only in FMB one week, but saw Bobby twice: after my first visit, I was convinced I should try to see him again before the week was up. Don't gamble on a hotel spa massage, see Bobby.

Date of experience: November 2015