“Come here!”

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Come here!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

On the last day of vacation, I thought I'd book a massage for some final R & R before heading home. Bobby was knowledgeable, uplifting and gave a great massage. There is a reason this place gets great reviews! I wish I had found this place earlier in the week and booked 2 sessions.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jeana B

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wish I could go back”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I went to see Bobby when we were on vacation. Very simply and painlessly, he was able to fix a problem that had been plaguing me for years. The fix stayed put for over two months (while trips to the chiropractor lasted less than a couple of weeks). I am now back in ND, and would give anything to be able to see him again, as I am sure with regular visits he would be able to make the fix permanent. If you live in or are visiting the area, go visit this spa. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say it might change your life!

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Sara J
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent massage!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Bobby is very friendly & made us feel comfortable right away. He does a fantastic massage & really knows how to address specific issues. The place is small but they have done a great job making it comfortable & relaxing. My husband & I highly recommend!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank cristieandrusty
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Don't miss this!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My sister and I got massages by Veronica and Bobby. My sister had a wonderful massage by Veronica and was incredibly relaxed and felt great the rest of our trip. I had a massage by Bobby, who helped me heal a 3 year old shoulder injury that I have been struggling with. He is incredible and has intuitive skills in finding the muscles that need attention. If you have old injuries that you have been dealing with, or you just want to relax, it will be worth the time. Easy to get to and a great price. The best massage I've ever had!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Tiera2014
Wilmington, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Find!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I wrongly assumed, based on it's exterior, that Armando's was more of a salon than spa. So glad I booked my facial!

I was promptly greeted by friendly and professional staff. Treatment room was relaxing and nicely decorated. Veronica evaluated my skin type and adjusted products accordingly.

It was one of the better and reasonably priced facials I have had; and actually did everything listed in it's description. (Steam, extraction, hand, foot and neck massage)

Massage was great and skin looks rejuvenated. Only minus is the street traffic can be a bit noisy, although that might be unavoidable in Ft Myers due to it's size.

Visited January 2014