“Fantastic Massage”
Review of Armando's Day Spa

Armando's Day Spa
Reviewed October 15, 2013

What a treat to find such a professional and effective massage therapist while I vacationed in Fort Myers. The treatment was exceptional. I booked a second one a week later as soon as the first one was finished. Bobby is knowledgeable and has great hands. As a massage therapist myself I can tell you I've never had better and highly recommend you make this a part of your stay. You'll be glad you did. I know I'll make sure to book a massage anytime I'm in the area.

4  Thank Cleo H
There are newer reviews for Armando's Day Spa

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We decided to treat ourselves to massages, and we did a quick search for spas in the area. Armando's popped up on TripAdvisor as having great reviews and service. We tried them out. We had no reservations, other than to inquire on availability on our way there. Their service was excellent! They were friendly, and attentive during our massages. The place was simply, but tastefully decorated. The place was easy to find and one of our most enjoyable experiences in Fort Myers Beach. Give them a try!

4  Thank Marc M
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was advertised on the website but the girl knew nothing about it... go here for therapeutic massage if you're up to it. Pink Shell Resort offers similar service at only $20 more

4  Thank marcher01
Bobby M, Owner at Armando's Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Hello, during this time of year my full time staff takes their vacations, unfortunately you got one of our Temp Receptionist when you called. We do offer 4 Hands Massage, by two therapists at the same time, one male and one female therapists. I hope we can offer you that next time you are here on Ft Myers Beach.

thanks
Bobby Armando Mimmo
Owner: Armando's Day Spa

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The individuals that provided our massages were extremely professional and knowledgable in their professional skills.

5  Thank jayhatley
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Owners Bobby and Veronica took great care in targeting specific muscle areas that needed attention as well as giving my wife and I some suggestions to help reduce stress and muscle tightness in the future. As a tennis player, I was really knotted in the neck, shoulders, and legs, and Veronica really loosened me up. Highly recommended!

3  Thank simspfs