“Great place to go”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Buchanan, Tennessee
“Great place to go”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

For the guy that wanted to be waited on hand and foot get a life, this is a great place to go & have fun. The food is good and the help are a lot of fun, the girls & guys know how to make you feel at home. I live on ky lake reminds me of some of the places at home in Tennessee. Have a great time. I came here for breakfast, lunch & dinner from San Carlos RV Resort, just a great fun place and not feel like you did not belong.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank dmgait

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Was I expecting too much?”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

After reading TripAdviser reviews of Bonita Bills I thought it would be a good place to go with my wife for a laid back, relaxing birthday. Wow, was I wrong! Drink and food orders are placed at the bar, which was woefully understaffed and thus long lines of people winding through bar. Due to prior reviews, I thougth I'd try the peel and eat shrimp. I'm not sure what I was envisioning, but the shrimp & sauce came between 2 paper plates. Yes, two paperplates and then I found out why..........black flying bugs were all over getting into people's food and drinks. These bugs were so thick that people couldn't sit in open air areas and, therefore, were crammed inside. I feel bad as this is the worst review I've ever written, but Bonita Bill's earned it!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Terry E
Chester
“Great atmosphere and fun by the harbour!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We visited on a Monday evening with live music. The atmosphere was great!! This is a very casual place with reasonable bar food and jugs of beer. If you are looking for fine dining you have come to the wrong place. The music was excellent and we would be happy to return.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank DaveHChester
Charles City, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorite destinations”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This was a laid back casual place with great views of all the boats docked in the harbor. Indoor/outdoor seating. Friendly regulars. No dress code! Fun place to go unwind on vacation and feel like you have checked out from reality.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Lillee B
Montreal, Canada
“Experience Waterfront Gem”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Here is a great spot for a pitcher of beer and great food. The fish and the pulled pork were great but it's the rustic atmosphere on the dock which is the neat experience. Order your food at the bar and they deliver it. Our order unfortunately got lost but after a complimentary pitcher everyone was happy. Anyways sitting on the deck next to the wharf on a sunny day can't be beat. Worth the stop after the beach.

• Visited March 2014