“Dinner At Pincher's”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Memphis, Tennessee
“Dinner At Pincher's”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Pincher's was very good. We all tried something new one night and our favorites another. Everything was delicious. The attmosphere was great and the food was fresh.

2 Thank GBartram

Layton, Utah
“Amazing Appetizer, but Not Worth the Price”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We'd only been in Fort Myers for an hour or so, when my best friend and I ventured down the road to Pincher's for something to eat. The lunch menu was being served up at the tiki bar. You'll have to walk through the hotel to get to it, by the way.

After surveying the menu, I thought I'd have an appetizer for lunch and went forward with ordering the Pincher's Claws - Blue Crab claws served in white wine and garlic butter topped with Parmesan cheese. My best friend had the grouper sandwich with a fruit cup substitute. We were both in heaven with our dishes; however, while my friend found herself sated, I discovered my stomach was still growling. There just wasn't enough in this dish. I wondered how in the world it would be shared as an appetizer because it was about 1/2 cup of food.

I would even accept this if it were 7 or 8 dollars. I walked away with a $14 tab (and I had water to drink). Yikes! My suggestion would be to either order or true meal or save this place for happy hour, especially if you're on a budget. Lisa, our server, was wonderful and kept us quite entertained. I only wish I'd opted for a true meal.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank WonderWoman1975
Naples, Florida
“PERFECT SUNSET BUT NOT SO PERFECT SERVICE”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I live in North Naples and come here all the time. We came up Sat night for dinner, drinks, music and sunset. Usually the service and food are good. Not this time. .This place makes enough money that they could at least not serve water in a broken plastic glass. Margarita was watered down and my grilled chicken sandwich was loaded with salt and cold. It took forever for the server to bring the bill. Just not a good experience this time. There are many other places to eat on the beach so we are going to try all of them before we come back here.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Ate and drank there on Friday. Food was very tasty and the drink was a two for one special all night. Great service and the brilliant band had the whole place up strutting their stuff. A great night out and would highly recommend going on a Friday night.

1 Thank DPD817
Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
“Nice Peeps and you have a choice as to how you want to chill”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

There is a up-stairs and down. Down you eat (can eat up too) and upstairs is like a pub. It's closed in so if it's hot you can chill out if needed. The people were nice (service and locals) I think it's a place locals like to hang out too. We didn't eat but it did smell good. We had already eaten but we'll stop back another time.

Visited August 2013