“Great local atmosphere!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Casual open air with Great Food and Drink
“Great local atmosphere!”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Continual local flavor, atmosphere, food and hercules!

Ft. Myers, FL
“They're Good Beer Killers”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We had two beers - SOB's house beer made by a brewery in North Florida and Maduro, made by Cigar City Brewing. We have drunk Maduro many times and really enjoyed it. Both beers tasted like they had not been treated kindly. They were both acidic and almost sour. This is usually a sign the beer had been stored in too hot conditions. One needs to treat good microbrewed beer like fine wine. Store them in a cool place or they will not be drinkable. It is a shame they are not more careful and we won't be returning to SOB.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank flagator
North Fort Myers, Florida
“SOB - Bad experience.”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Walked in to enjoy a nice dinner with my husband at SOB. As we are sitting down at the first available table I get an unwelcoming look from a waitress. She abruptly tells me she will be with us in a minute but I need to finish the sugar free red bull I walked in with. So I chug it and no sooner than it left my lips the bouncer literally grabs it from my hands. When the waitress returns she informs me that they don't carry SF Red Bull. Feeling pretty annoyed we decided decided to leave so not to ruin our evening to spend our money where we are appreciated. Too many other options on the beach to waste our time with rude staff. Went to Zushi Zushi and had a wonderful experience.

2 Thank Chrismfm
Saratoga Springs, New York
“SOB”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

great beer, good sandwiches, good seafood, fun atmosphere, friendly wait staff. We ate there twice because we liked it so much teh first time. Lunch and dinners are great.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank MikeNXty
Columbia, Missouri
“fun and yummy!”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

great for the last night out on the town! Close to everything and the food was very good!

Visited December 2011