“Outstanding time”

Fish Warrior Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Specializing in big fish, Captain Sean has vast experience and knowledge of the waters of Southwest Florida. His father sparked his interest in fishing at a young age, a spark that turned into a burning passion. The passion is what makes Captain Davis one the of the area's top fishing guides. Whether you are an experienced or a novice fisherman, he will make your fishing charter a memorable adventure!
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Capt. Sean took my father, girlfriend and me out on 6/15/12 and we had an unbelievable day. We had 2 lines in the water at a time. From the time that we started for 3 hours we had a fish on the line within every 5-10 minutes. We caught a couple jacks, one nice size trout and to be honest we have no idea how many red fish. We think that we were around the 30-35 mark when we were all said and done. It was non-stop catching fish. Not every day is this good, but this was the kind of day you hope for every time you go out.
Capt. was very professional and knowledgeable of the area, bait to use and fish that we were catching.
I will be recommending Capt. Sean in the future to everyone that I speak with.
Thanks for the trip Sean. I'll be in touch in the future.

1  Thank danwatson630
There are newer reviews for Fish Warrior Charters

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Super nice guy, but fishing was stinky. $400 for 4 hours of boredom.
*Do any other guides leave at 8:30 am?
*why do you need to smoke on the boat?
*shrimp, instead of catching bait?
*one mangrove snapper in the first 2 hours
*no snook in 4 hours, is that possible in June?
*we did catch 20 fish for the day in the "kiddy" hole

Had another guide the day before. Had some good comparisons. Caught 20 snook, spanish mackeral, and mangrove snapper of non stop action in the first hour of that day.

5  Thank fishheadflorida
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Captain Sean took my wife and I fishing Apr. 10 2012 he was very professional,and knowledgeable of the area.He took the time to explain the technique used to catch the fish.We had a wonderful time that day,and,caught and released 2 Snook 4 trout 4Jackcravelle.Will definetly go again with him next year.

2  Thank paul p
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I wanted to catch fish in the slow season and Sean produced. The week we were here, almost nothing was in season and the Bay was dead. Sean took us to some of his best "rock piles" in the Gulf and we were constantly on the fish. I think we took about 30 fish and kept about 15. All varieties. I will be back in the Tarpon or Snook season and get some big ones.

3  Thank kconway7236
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Captain Sean is a great guy, very personable and knowledgeable. Definitely will be going out with him every time we go to Fort Myers Beach. He taught me the techniques used in the back waters and put me on the fish. Put me on Snook, Red fish and Jack Crevelle. I want to thank him here publicly for the time he spent on the water with me. Yes there were tight lines and screaming drags on our charter just like he says. Would recommend him to anyone looking to fish the area, he is that good.

2  Thank Brian H