“Very Romantic Location”

$21.20*
and up
Dolphin and Wildlife Cruise in Fort Myers Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Park is not associated with Bonita Springs Dog Beach. Enjoy swimming, sunbathing, shelling, fishing, hiking, bicycling, wildlife watching, canoeing/kayaking, geocaching and more.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

As the title suggests, very romantic place to spend a relaxing time on this remote sandy beach.
Good also for shell pickers.

There are newer reviews for Lovers Key State Park

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My husband and I went here to go kayaking and walk on the beach. We really enjoyed the kayaking. We paid to get into the park and the kayak rental was pricey, but we had fun going through the mangroves in the park. We went in the late morning, so there was no shade provided by the trees. Also, I recommend making sure you get a back rest as this does not come with the base price of the kayak rental. My husband and I probably would have gone longer if we were able to rest our backs. Other than that, it was nice and quiet. After kayaking we took the tram to the beach. Since it was a Saturday, it was very crowded, but it wasn't too bad walking on the beach.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Not for wimps due to riding on grassy trails. It will get your heart rate up. Liked the different stakes labeling the wildlife.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

It's a place for a date- pretty nice place
nice sand
Love being there with my husband
We always enjoy a beach walk

1  Thank Melissa O
Reviewed October 1, 2012

September is always the best time for me - Children back at school and all the parks are quiet, empty and a pleasure to visit. Lovers Key is so beautiful.