“Used to be good, but now terrible staff and under cooked food.”
Review of Pinchers

Pinchers
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hampton, Minnesota
“Used to be good, but now terrible staff and under cooked food.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Wow, has it gone down hill at Pincher's! We eat here a few times each year we are down on the beach. No longer will this be the case after tonight. It has never been anything stellar, but just good. Tonight we had undercooked food and Ashley serving us...she was TERRIBLE. Three adults and two kids in out party, after getting out beverages we waited 15+ minutes to place the order and finally tracked her down and asked if we could order. She came to the table with attitude. My father opened the menu to point out what he wanted and she said "I thought you were ready to order". Refills for drinks were nonexistent and the fries were inedible they were so undercooked. We shall not be back, it is really going downhill.

• Visited March 2013

Charleston, West Virginia
“Good food & service”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband loves to go to Pincher's Crab Shack. They have consistently good food and good service. Never too crowded and we've always been able to get a table right away. Nice place to stop before or after playing mini-golf. Good location, good atmosphere (sort of like a sports bar), and they sell cute t-shirts.

• Visited July 2012
“Great "local" place”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

An honest sea-food place, not for "quiet intimate" dining.. the noise is "people enjoying themselves" over a great meal. Been there several times,.. if something disappoints, they will make it right. They employ good people.

• Visited February 2013
New Lenox, Illinois
“Excellent grill Shrimp”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My first visit to Pincher's -- a nicer experience than expected. I liked the decor, but the accoustics are bad. We couldn't hold a decent conversation. However, the food was very good. I loved my grilled shrimp -- even after I reheated my left overs at home. My husband had the blackened tilapia which he really enjoyed. I try not to eat fries, but kept sneaking them from hubbie's plate. Yum. The crowd filled the place, so we left ASAP to have dessert in a quieter place.

• Visited February 2013
Redford, Michigan
“Go For The Local Seafaood”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

One of the few places that offers the fresh, local seafood. I went for the shrimp, which was outstanding as was the service. I will definitely go back.

Visited January 2013