“Nice place”

Flippers on the Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Estero Blvd.
Transit: Fort Myers beach trolley stop located one hundred yards to the west of the restuarant.
Description: Flippers on the Bay is an outdoor dining venue located on the dolphin filled waterfront vistas of Estero Bay. Enjoy the dynamic creations of Chef Juan Cruz while experiencing picturesque sunsets.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Quick review because I’m on vacation but this is a pretty little place on the water. It has a beautiful view. Allegra was our waitress and she was fun and attentive. I ordered the quesadillas without the chicken giving my chicken to my husband who LOVED it. My quesadillas were okay but not much spice in them, could have used the chicken, I guess. My husband had the iceberg wedge salad which he liked. My black raspberry drink (can’t remember the name) but seemed a bit lacking on the alcohol. Overall the place was very nice and we appreciated Allegra going over and above in helping us with sights to see and taking our picture. All employees were very nice there.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,612)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Outstanding chef and wonderful presentation,great food and beautiful outdoor dining with lovely views of the bay

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fabulous meal - fabulous view - fabulous service!
Exceptional! Chef Juan Cruz never disappoints—- dishes served with flare and incredible tastes! Versatile menu with well thought out selections. Ajan provided wonderful attentive service - polite and knowledgeable about menu. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and some of my family came here to Fort Myers for a little vacation and we came across FLIPPERS.. Kimber our server gave excellent service, she has a great smile and great personality, she was very knowledgeable of the menu and suggested us what she liked best off the menu..she was right every dish was outstanding..my mother had the Taste of the Bay for dinner, amazing creamy sauce with delicious seafood. My father had the Chilian Seabass it was to die for, SOO MUCH FLAVOR.. and my husband had the Snapper and I had the grouper! Everything we ordered was so amazing.Great Atmosphere, right on the back bay with a beautiful breeze.I highly reccomend this place. We will be back and asking for Kimber!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing experience! Last night myself, my husband and our guests from Chicago had the best meal at Flippers. Our server Chloe made fantastic recommendations and was very knowledgeable and attentive to us. We ended the meal with a pineapple upside down cake which was to die for. Thank you Chloe and Flippers we will most definitely be back!