“Wonderful food!”

Flippers on the Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Estero Blvd.
Transit: Fort Myers beach trolley stop located one hundred yards to the west of the restuarant.
Description: Flippers on the Bay is an outdoor dining venue located on the dolphin filled waterfront vistas of Estero Bay. Enjoy the dynamic creations of Chef Juan Cruz while experiencing picturesque sunsets.
Switz City, IN
“Wonderful food!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Chef Juan Cruz makes the dishes delicious and very eye-appealing. I loved the Chilean Sea Bass entree (had it twice!!), coconut shrimp, and the breakfasts are so hearty and good! I love that he mingles among the guests and is such a friendly guy! Awesome food and service!!! You've got to try this place...you will go back, I promise!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank DianaC195

Orland Park, Illinois
“Great views, good food!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Visited Flippers in Jan 2013. Sat out on Bay. Great water views. Dolphins came to give us a show. Fish Tacos were excellent. Grouper was also very good. Prices seemed a bit high, but hey it's a touristy area in season.

Columbus, Ohio
“Great view and good food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

After a morning of kayaking we needed fuel fast. We loved the patio atmosphere and the menu had a variety of affordable options. Drinks really didn't impress but the food made up for it.

1 Thank CMHMelissa
Knob Noster, Missouri
“Rude Bartender”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I both ordered the same tropical drink, but when the bartender mixed them and served them to us, the difference in color was obvious. I tasted mine, which wasn't too good and then tasted my husband's, which was better. I spoke to the bartender, showing him the difference in the color of the two drinks and made a comment that my drink was not like any rum punch that I had had before. He responded rudely, "Well, I don't know how anything could be wrong, I made the two drinks exactly the same. Did you see how we make our drinks?" And he "threw" the drink menu at me. He then grabbed my glass off the bar, and made me a new drink, the whole time with a scowl on his face. I have never been treated so poorly by a bartender in my life. Everyone makes mistakes, but he was just not willing to admit he may have made a bad drink. As you can imagine, we downed our drinks and abruptly left the bar--never to return.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Judy S
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great views”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Lunch today at Flippers provided a fantastic view of the Bay. Food was slightly above average but priced high for a lunch. Waiter was very good

1 Thank Steven D