“AWSOME GROUPER,GREAT RUM DRINKS”

Flippers on the Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Estero Blvd.
Transit: Fort Myers beach trolley stop located one hundred yards to the west of the restuarant.
Description: Flippers on the Bay is an outdoor dining venue located on the dolphin filled waterfront vistas of Estero Bay. Enjoy the dynamic creations of Chef Juan Cruz while experiencing picturesque sunsets.
Reviewed December 23, 2011

My husband and I went there for lunch today.We had a "groupon" so we decided to try this new place.We were amazed at the quality of the grouper sandwich that I had blackened and my hubby had grouper tacos.The place is outdoor only and a great view of the bay..we saw dolphins play while we enjoyed a cocktail.The waitress was friendly,the place is clean and I am sorry we did not order the REALLY big rum drink that another advisor recommended,we forgot...next time! Give it a shot !its worth the effort to find the location that is hidden away right over the bridge!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,986)

Reviewed December 19, 2011

The food was just excellent, I got the seafood platter with crab legs, shrimp, and a steak.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

We call it "dolphin point" because every single time we go there we see dolphins. They just seem to congregate in front of this place. Hence the name Flippers! LOL Anyhow the food is fabulous and the drinks are great. Try the "bucket of rum" it will knock your socks off!

Reviewed December 9, 2011

I will make this short... Good food, Good Price, Good view and the view is icing on the top. If in Fort Myers beach area, go to the Lovers Key Park for the day and then stop by Flippers for food and drinks... you will like it.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

nice for a drink after a visit to lovers key beach....not much more to say.......