“we will be back”

Terra Nostra
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Italian elegant dinning in casual atmosphere.
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We went to Terra Nostra on Friday night. We all thought the food and the service was wonderful. Two of us had the shrimp fettacini alfredo. My husband had the chicken cacciatore and my aunt had the ravioli. Our waiter was attentive and everything came out hot. We will definitely be back. The only down was we found out that our $35 bottle of wine was selling for $15 Oh well, I am sure most restaurants do this.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Superb food and the service was top class!! Very attentive and knowledable staff!!! Best restaurant on the island by far.

1  Thank patrick M
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I wish I would have taken the other reviews to heart. The food excellent, but this was the worst service I've ever had in a restaurant. The locals were definitely served first... very disappointing.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We stopped here only because the traffic was so bad - serendipity i guess. In any event we were met at the door by the owner and all the staff was fabulous. Attention to our needs went above and beyond. We were served by all the staff and nothing was left to chance. Then the food came and I can only say we have not had such a lovely authentic meal in some time. Generous portions packed with flavour and the bread pudding is to die for, well not until you have had the fruit tart and tiramisu. Absolutely will go again when in the area an I encourage you to do so as well

1  Thank FMHuber
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

The food here was amazing. The staff was very prompt with any of our needs. The prices were reasonable with what you were getting. We will return here again.