“Italian Dining on the Patio”
Review of Terra Nostra

Terra Nostra
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Italian elegant dinning in casual atmosphere.
Mayfield, Ohio, Usa
“Italian Dining on the Patio”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The primary reason for going to this restaurant was that our chihuahua was allowed on the patio. The food and service was terrific and this pet friendly place turned out to be a five star dining experience! They make an olive spread homemade and you must have it with warm bread to start out. I enjoyed a rib-eye special, shared some with my four legged child of course and then we went back to the restaurant for a pasta dinner later in the week. We highly recommend this restaurant, thanks to the family and good luck on your second restaurant opening soon.

Visited May 2013

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“GREAT Italian food!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Some of the reviews here miss the point. Don't go here for the ambience, the soundtrack or free soda refills. Go here for great Italian food. We have been going for years and it remains consistently excellent. I ask for extra sauce on my pasta and I get it. Their marina sauce is so good we paid for a container to go, They do fabulous things with veal! Have never see them offer a discount, a coupon or an early bird special. But we don't go there for a bargain: we go for great Italian food and friendly (if not refined) service.

Jim

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank jtfnow
“Please don't waste your money.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Was looking for a good Italian restaurant. This was not the one. Right away I was disappointed. They sit everybody right on top of each other, as if they're saving the good seats for a crowd that never came. The soft drinks are bottles, which is strange to me. So, no free refills. I was trying to keep an open mind until the food came. The food didn't help. I ordered fettuccini Alfredo with shrimp. I received exactly four pieces of shrimp. The four tasteless shrimp were the highlight of the overall bland meal. Wouldn't recommend.

• Visited April 2013
Antrim, New Hampshire
“Going Downhill”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We have eaten here several times over the last few years, but this year the two dinners we had were a disappointment and we will avoid going back. The pasta dishes have been a disappointment (sauce too watery, not enough sauce) and the sauteed spinach portions are gettting too small and the last one was so heavily salted it was hard to eat.

Visited April 2013
West Palm Beach, FL
“An old world feel ...”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

As others have said, we felt like a break from the basically fish restaurants during our stay on Fort Myers Beach and having read some nice reviews here we decided to give it a try. I'm so glad we did and when we return here in October we'll be coming back. The service was warm and had an old world feel to it. They seemed to take pride in the dishes they offered. And several servers visited our table asking how we enjoyed it.

My husband ordered the veal parmigiana and had enough left over to bring home. He loved it and he's a tough sell. I had the clams with linguine and it was absolutely delicious. There was a little sand in a couple of clams, but that's something I almost like and the clams were absolutely delicious ... not in the least overcooked which often happens in restaurants.

I agree with another reviewer that the tablecloths really should go. They don't speak well for an otherwise really nice restaurant and while they were clean, they didn't give that impression.

Still, that was minor compared to our overall feeling about Terra Nostra. We really liked the staff there and the food was yummy so everything else is secondary.

• Visited April 2013