“Perfectly acceptable Italian”

Terra Nostra
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Italian elegant dinning in casual atmosphere.
Midland, Michigan
“Perfectly acceptable Italian”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had some mixed results with some of the dishes being very good and some just average, nothing was bad though. The Caesar salad was great, and the mixed seafood special was pretty good they even made some changes at my request. The wine we had off the list was a good frascati and reasonably priced.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Mikey88

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Want a break from seafood? Try Terra Nostra--fantastic Italian plus anything else you might want.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We both ordered the house salad with fresh veggies and an unbelievably good homemade balsamic salad dressing. We also ordered the spaghetti with meatballs. Sauce and meatballs were homemade, light and excellent. I make great spaghetti and this is the only spaghetti I've liked almost as well as mine:-) It was the best meal we had on Ft. Myers Beach. Try it. You really will like it!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank aging1
Wausau, Wisconsin
“First Time to Fort Myers”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner. Great service and very good food but go hungry as the portions are large. I would rate the atmosphere as average. Would definitely go back.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank KAN1115
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Ate there two nights in a row - delicious!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My husband and I, 23 & 25, went here because we love Italian. Appetizer MUST have is Panne di Casa I think it's called. It's a homemade bread with mozzarella cheese and chorizo sausages stuffed inside...dipped in marinara (and I don't even like sausage) this was so delicious, I asked for the recipe! Order it when you go for sure!

My husband had a bow tie pasta with tomatoes and brocolli. He loved it, and from what I tasted, it was also fabulous. My shrimp scampi was ok. The shrimp were HUGE, but the dish was kind of flavorless. I didn't mind because I was so full from the app and bread they serve with dipping oil, parmesean cheese, and their homemade spread. We took home leftovers that night, and returned the next night with the rest of our party--5 of us. Can't remember what the salad was called, but it's similar to a fresh salsa. It was amazing, and we ordered one to go and ate it with tortilla chips later that night!

Everyone loved it here, and I would totally recommend it! Service was great and very nice.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Rachel_2p
Fort Myers, Florida
“Excellent food”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Always excellent food and amazing service. The only complaint I have is the sharing charge on meals.

Visited October 2012