“Loved the Crab Bisque!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 15, 2014

During our annual "Girls Trip" My mom, Aunt, cousin ate here in February 2014. Have to say the food was Excellent. We started out with the Crab Bisque Soup and the Happy Hour $5 Shrimp. Both were delicious. Followed by the Lobster Ravioli! Waaaayy too much food. But would recommend all! We realized half way through dinner that we should have shared a couple meals. Please take you to try. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Hurst5

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Music was great. Food was really good. I had a fresh grouper basket, very fresh. GF had pompano which was prepared excellent. Service was great. I will go back again!

1  Thank chadman154
Reviewed March 14, 2014

On the last night of our trip we had dinner here. I tried the pompano, which was a very mild white fish that I had never heard of until this week. One of the teenaged girls in my group said the fried shrimp was the best she had eaten all week. The only disappointment associated with my meal was the piña colada. It was just not very flavorful. The atmosphere was great and there was good live music. We sat in a booth with table-height doors that swung open and shut. That enclosed space made us feel a little clostorphobic, but had we known, there were plenty other regular tables. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and would eat there again if given the chance.

1  Thank MIZ-ZOUFarmers
Reviewed March 13, 2014

A good place for lunch. The nachos are delicious and the live music was great. A little over crowded but over all a decent place to eat while checking out the downtown.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice and had incredible meals both times. We have also eaten at places ranked higher, but this is our number one choice. Highly recommend the tiki tortellini and definitely the rib eye. Wow!!

2  Thank Joni A