“Late night birthday dinner”

Yucatan Beach Stand Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Columbus, New Jersey
“Late night birthday dinner”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

After no success finding a place open after 10 on my birthday we ended up here. I got a caesar salad and my boyfriend got some kind of seafood. Food was very good and the service was great! Stupidly forgot my id at the rental so didn't get to sample anything from the bar but we would definitely return!

• Visited June 2013

Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Slow service”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Service was very slow with very few tables filled. My husband's omelet was very good. My food when ultimately cooked properly was very good too. I always order my eggs medium yet they came out runny and uncooked. Same with toast - asked for very dark - came out barely toasted. Potatoes were very good but I wanted to eat them with my eggs and toast as well as eat breakfast with my husband. By the time my food came out again, my potatoes were gone and my husband was finished with his breakfast. The $2 bloodies and screwdrivers were a fantastic price. Now if they could up their game in service and food prep, they would be come a must stop place every time.

• Visited October 2013
Butler, Pennsylvania, United States
“Fun place with good entertainment”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stopped just to have a drink and check put the menu for future reference we ended up staying for a couple of hours. Nice, clean, friendly service and good music.

• Visited October 2013
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“always good food”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

we visit the yucatan everytime we come to fort myers beach. they have great food that we always look forward to having. I love the teriyaki chicken sandwich with pineapple on it and my husband always gets the spicy bbq chicken sandwich. the servers are friendly and the resturant has a cool atmosphere.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank dlynette
Cambridge, Ontario
“Always a difficult decision”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We always struggle on which place to chose to eat. You see the SOB is located almost next door ... it is more rustic and the food is good and the beer cold and the staff have been there forever.

But the food is a bit more upscale and just as delicious at the Yucatan and the music is just a bit crisper.

So my suggestion try them both so you mix it up.

• Visited September 2013