“Open Air Feel”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Very neat restaurant design. The beachy tiki feel is so Caribbean that it is definately worth a visit. The menu has a lot of options, not just strickly seafood. I always get the tiki tortilleni with chicken in a cream sauce and it is always good! Nice big bar area to watch games.

1  Thank SamiGiffin
There are newer reviews for Yucatan Beach Stand Bar

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This large restaurant is open and in the center of town. The service is good and the food even better. I recommend the Fish Tacos but all the seafood we ordered was very good and the kids will like the decor

1  Thank MiamiDadeBert
Reviewed May 5, 2013

cute servers, wonderful food - love the lava nachos, the boom boom shrimps and also caesars salad with mahi mahi - try everything , it's faboulos.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Secretly located underneath the hustle and bustle of traffic of 41 is this little sister to The Lighthouse. Beautiful Breezes, awesome fresh fish, excellent steaks. Very well worth the money, altho not to pricey.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Went to this place last week, looked like a fun place from the street. We were seated quickly, unfortunately we were in Mike's section. I don't think I have ever had a waiter who could care less about a customer. Barely said two words to us, and it was like we were bothering him. I ordered the penne alla vodka, it was ok but I honestly think I could have made the same at home. The chicken breast was like it was cooked on a george foreman grill, and the sauce and pasta tasted like Barillas. And it was super hot, like they had to microwave the whole thing. Mike never asked how the food was, never got a thank you, and I would totally discourage anyone from going to Yucatans. Yuk!