“Fatty Prime Rib, and messed up bill!”

Yucatan Beach Stand Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Michigan
“Fatty Prime Rib, and messed up bill!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Been here last year, once for breakfast, and once for lunch. No complaints. But this year, the dinner was disappointing. One of us had Crab Legs, and were decent. But four of us had the Prime Rib Special (two were very fatty, the other two, not quite as bad). We pointed it out to the waitress and she got us 10 percent off the total, a $10 credit. But when we got the bill they overcharged us for two of the Prime Ribs, $17.95 each, and should have been $14.95. So that was $6 over, she came back with a new bill with another $3 credit (said, “that's all the computer would allow”!). So we ended up with a total of $7 back. She was nice, but I think she really screwed it up. Sorry, but I had to take the difference out of her tip! All in all, I still like the place!

• Visited March 2013

madison
“Pirates aren't the scariest thing here!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

The worst food we ate the 2 weeks on Ft Myers beach. I had grouper which I'm sure was frozen fish sticks (that's being nice). After having grouper several times at Snooks in Marco Island I consider myself somewhat of connoisseur . Honestly couldn't eat it and got sick on the little I did have. Physically, bathroom, toilet hugging sick.

My daughter had a "Cuban Mix" sandwich which was equally horrible and more expensive than the eatable version she had the previous day in Key West.

I will eat just about anything and rarely complain about food but this was BAD..vacationing ruining bad!

Get your picture taken with the pirate and keep moving!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“best place”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

we ate almost everywhere in fmb, this was our fav. just a short walk from our tiki bar hotel under bridge and bam your there great food believe me ,and atmosphere perfect, live guitar music. nice. go enjoy!

Visited March 2013
Albany, New York
“A Favorite”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We've always got to hit this place, it has the best value for those huuuuuge peel and eat shrimp. We get a pound of those and one of their awesome and burgers and share. Great atmosphere here and service too!

• Visited February 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Tourist Trap”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The decor is a really interesting basket weave type of wall cover but other than that it seems like one of those places everyone says you have to go but when you get there you don't know why.

Visited March 2013