“Great seafood and drinks!”

Yucatan Beach Stand Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Loved the crab legs and shrimp. Atmosphere wonderful. Open air restaurant and bar with entertainment. Drinks stellar. Greatly enjoyed it here. Came here twice during our stay.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,835)

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Been here several times and never disappointed. Great food, great service, live entertainment and the coldest beer in Florida!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I read the other reviews and I just wanted to report that I had a great experience. It is a open porch area, inside restaurant, outside and inside bar so I was not expecting gourmet. I expected friendly people, good service, cold beer and good beach/bar food. I got it all here.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

went here with our grandkids and they really liked the food and atmosphere, went back later with some friends to enjoy the evening entertainment and bar, really fun place

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I've seen all these negative reviews by other responders and I have to disagree with most of them. My wife and I went in there and had a GREAT meal! Mike our waiter was the consummate professional and gave us some good recommendations. This place is so, so much better than some of the places that top the restaurant list in Fort Myers Beach.