“Great food, entertainment, atmospehere = GREAT PLACE!!!”

Yucatan Beach Stand Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 29, 2011

Food is wonderful - good value, service is friendly & attentive, Al Holland is great listening (and dancing), and Magic Frank is an absolute must-see - he is AMAZING!!!

There are newer reviews for Yucatan Beach Stand Bar

Reviewed March 26, 2011

I loved being at the Yucatan food was great drinks were great my favorite part was the magician . He came to our table and had us all amazed. Only had one problem the music was so loud that when the magician was at our table we had a hard time hearing him. Next time hope the hold off on the music til the magicians done.

Reviewed March 20, 2011

Great beach atmosphere. Great Mango Margaritas! Great Service - Karen from Chicaago was fantastic! Pasta, burgers, fries - all delicious!

Great entertainment/music!!

Reviewed March 16, 2011

This message is for your entertainment - Magic Frank!!!

Dear Frank:

I just wanted you to know that my husband and I and the table of 8
from North Dakota loved your show. I still can't believe you could
guess my daughter's name, Journey. It's such a unique name and it's
amazing that you knew it.

It was fun to have the entertainment at the restaurant when we were
all starting to get tired for the night. The North Dakota gang enjoyed
your company and hope you continue your magic for as long as it makes
you happy. We enjoyed Florida immensely thanks to great people like you!

Take care,

Sandi Larson
Minot, ND

Reviewed March 14, 2011

My Girlfriend and I were taken there by my parents who have retired there for an afternoon lunch. Their names are Helen and Fred from Holbrook,NY. We took a break from doing our jobs as EMTs in New York with the Fire Department. We were greeted and sat at the bar as requested. The bartender and staff were the best anybody could ask for. They talk and joked with us and served us the coooooldest beer I have ever had and very fresh. We had an appertizer that was toasted bread with cheese and tomatoes on it that melted in your mouth and was 100% delicious. It was like an applebees on the beach. Tons of stuff either on the walls or hanging from the ceiling. Sharks pictures and shells and more. It was an open TIKI HUT that made you feel like you were in the islands. I can not tell you enough of the place but I recommend it 110% to anybody going down to the beach. We planned another trip this June and you will see us there again at the bar having another time of our life there with my parents. Keep the beer cold for me because we are coming down soon and dont forget the great food too.