“Great food and entertainment!”

Yucatan Beach Stand Bar
Cuisines: Southwestern, American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minot, ND
“Great food and entertainment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2011

This message is for your entertainment - Magic Frank!!!

Dear Frank:

I just wanted you to know that my husband and I and the table of 8
from North Dakota loved your show. I still can't believe you could
guess my daughter's name, Journey. It's such a unique name and it's
amazing that you knew it.

It was fun to have the entertainment at the restaurant when we were
all starting to get tired for the night. The North Dakota gang enjoyed
your company and hope you continue your magic for as long as it makes
you happy. We enjoyed Florida immensely thanks to great people like you!

Take care,

Sandi Larson
Minot, ND

• Visited February 2011

Holbrook, New York
“Best Place To Relax And Have A Coooooold Beer and Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2011

My Girlfriend and I were taken there by my parents who have retired there for an afternoon lunch. Their names are Helen and Fred from Holbrook,NY. We took a break from doing our jobs as EMTs in New York with the Fire Department. We were greeted and sat at the bar as requested. The bartender and staff were the best anybody could ask for. They talk and joked with us and served us the coooooldest beer I have ever had and very fresh. We had an appertizer that was toasted bread with cheese and tomatoes on it that melted in your mouth and was 100% delicious. It was like an applebees on the beach. Tons of stuff either on the walls or hanging from the ceiling. Sharks pictures and shells and more. It was an open TIKI HUT that made you feel like you were in the islands. I can not tell you enough of the place but I recommend it 110% to anybody going down to the beach. We planned another trip this June and you will see us there again at the bar having another time of our life there with my parents. Keep the beer cold for me because we are coming down soon and dont forget the great food too.

• Visited April 2010
Duluth, Minnesota
“Magical Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2011

Excellent food, great service, highlighted by an absolutely amazing magician - definately make time for a meal (or even just drinks) and Magic Frank in any visit to Ft. Myers.

• Visited March 2011
Norwalk,Oh
“Best Food and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2011

We ate there our first night in Fort Myers and feel in love!!!!!! Amy our waitress was bubbly and very attentive. The Banana Boat drink was my favorite. We had at least three of our meals there and never had a bad one......

• Visited February 2011
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Magical evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2011

We arrived to the Yucatan on referral from a couple we met at our condo. We were seated promptly and ordered. Then a gentlemen arrived at our table and announced he was the house magician. We were totally in "awe" with his magic. He was exceptional at magic and just an overall jovial individual. The food was great and our service was as well. We will definitely return on a "magic" night with friends. What a great idea at a restaurant - something out of the ordinary. Thank you!!!

• Visited January 2011