We stayed at the Outrigger for 3 nights (5/21-5/24, 2014) and loved it!!! We upgraded to a balcony-well worth it. Don't think I would have liked it otherwise-.money well spent. It was wonderful. The beachfront was super! Everything we wanted was right there...breakfast buffet, pool, massive white sand beach, cafe, tiki-bar, entertainment, friendly, helpful staff, discount savings coupons on drinks, etc. We did NOT even leave resort to visit Sanibel Island as we had planed because we were enjoying the Outrigger SO much!. Room was great, glad we went for oceanfront!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise is yours to discover here at The Outrigger Beach Resort! Located in picturesque Fort Myers Beach, our family-friendly hotel greets you with outstanding service and a vibrant Polynesian flair. Enjoy comfort, value, and good old-fashioned fun throughout the resort, from the 144 guest rooms to the two on-site restaurants and beachside Tiki Bar, which features live music daily. With the beach right on our doorstep, you and your family have plenty of fun things to do, like collecting seashells, sunbathing, water sports, or even watching pods of dolphins frolic in the warm Gulf waters! We also offer easy access to all the terrific activities and attractions of nearby Fort Myers, Naples, and Sanibel and Captiva Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Outrigger Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Outrigger Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Outrigger