Our first visit to Ft Meyers beach, didn't know what to expect...delighted to find ourselves at the Outrigger, an updated old school motel on a beautiful wide white sand beach which is groomed and cleaned each night. The motel doesn't even have a lobby, but it's OK because the heart of the action is at the pool, the tiki bar with live music in the afternoons (not too late) and a large deck with plenty of chairs, tables, and shade. Order your food inside, they will bring it out to you. Great seafood restaurant across the street in walking distance, a great option when the traffic on the island is terrible. Get yourself here, rent your cabana on the beach and stay put! Beautiful sunsets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise is yours to discover here at The Outrigger Beach Resort! Located in picturesque Fort Myers Beach, our family-friendly hotel greets you with outstanding service and a vibrant Polynesian flair. Enjoy comfort, value, and good old-fashioned fun throughout the resort, from the 144 guest rooms to the two on-site restaurants and beachside Tiki Bar, which features live music daily. With the beach right on our doorstep, you and your family have plenty of fun things to do, like collecting seashells, sunbathing, water sports, or even watching pods of dolphins frolic in the warm Gulf waters! We also offer easy access to all the terrific activities and attractions of nearby Fort Myers, Naples, and Sanibel and Captiva Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Outrigger Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Outrigger Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Outrigger