Outrigger Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Carousel Inn on the Beach(Fort Myers Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Sun Stay Vacations(Fort Myers Beach)
View Hotel
Flamingo Inn(Fort Myers Beach)
Good 3.5/5
Gulfview Manor Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
Dolphin Inn(Fort Myers Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Hidden Harbor Suites(Fort Myers Beach)
Good 3.5/5
GullWing Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Pointe Estero Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
Very Good 4/5
1,766 results
All reviewsdeckside cafeacross the streetresort viewlive musiccharley's boathousenice tiki barguest servicesdeck areastandard roomlarge deckbreakfast buffeton site restaurantwhite sandground floorconch shellstiki hutbit dated
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stay for two weeks and we had a very good time. Our romm was nice and very clean - every day! The wether and the beach are wonderful. Outrigger has a excelent eatery and a beautiful friendly staff! Feels like home -we come back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is our new home away from home. We love it here! Started out by visiting family in the area and stopping in for the tiki bar and beach. Spent 2 nights here on our last trip and can't say enough about this place and the staff, Will be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The most gorgeous place on ft myers beach. I wish I could stay at the outrigger forever!!!!!!! My husband and I had the most wondrous of stays here. We celebrated our wedding on the beach and they were so sweet to make sure we had a bottle of champagne. I absolutely fell in love with the outrigger. Everyone should try and experience the beach access rooms. Gorgeous!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Had a great stay, breakfast buffet was 9 dollars with fresh fruit and other goodies ... aver good value. The beach was great and the tiki bar was awesome to have a drink at and watch the sunset.Brenda at the front desk was soooo helpful..... We will be back!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brian L
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We requested a beach view room and an early check-in at reservation time, both were granted upon arrival. Check-in was smooth as can be, pleasant lady at the front desk, we were pleased with the room, typical old family motel, but clean with a kitchenette. What more could we ask for.....it was stocked pretty well, we would have loved a few napkins just to start us off until we made it to the market.....they supplied dishtowels/dishsoap, utensils, plates, etc. but no napkins?? We were also not supplied hand soap in the bathroom, our swan was missing her soap (FYI: they make animals out of the dish/hand towels, lovely added touch). It seems the soap was an oversight, because the next day the maid supplied soap. Beach was clean and literally steps from our room as was the pool which I may add was kept spotless. BEACH VIEW AND POOL VIEW OUTSTANDING. the beach right in front of the pool with the big old palm trees was precious. We ate at the cafe, food was pretty good it was convenient but we thought it to be overpriced, one order of mozerella sticks and two grouper sandwiches with fries was $56.00 -- I say walk across the street to charlies, paid just as much and got more bang for your buck plus a ten percent coupon to outrigger guests. The hotel grounds were marvelous, they decorated for halloweeen.....The Tiki bar was fun, closed a lil earlier than expected on fri/sat night, but nice crowd. The entertainers could have been a lil better, one man was forgetting the words to songs, cutting songs short, etc. But, we met lots of nice people from all over the world and plan on staying in touch thanks to facebook. BTW Tim at the hotel store was as nice as can be -- went out of his way to greet us daily, really nice guy! Bartenders were great too with ice water and club sodas and didnt frown upon you if you needed something to cool your pallette. But there was one older grey haired gentleman at the pool who was out right rude to many guests, if it were up to me, he would not have a job, I was not directly affected by him, so I kept quiet, but now I regret not mentioning it to the front desk or saying something to him myself. Those he was rude to were not americans and I should have spoken up, another american couple felt the same way. Shame on me. But, Sunset did take your breath away. A lil far from downtown time square area but to be honest we didnt care too much for TS, so we were fine with the location. I WOULD DEFINETELY stay here again. would've given 5 stars if not for the grouch at the pool and a few napkins and the entertainment. BTW taxi from the airport is 55.00 but we rented a car and maid service was fantastic.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple