We had a first floor beachfront room that was perfect for the two of us. The room was clean, well furnished and opened right onto the white sand beach. We were steps away from a good restaurant, relaxing lounge area and very nice Tiki Bar. The staff was very courteous and accommodating. All in all it was a wonderful, relaxing vacation for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise is yours to discover here at The Outrigger Beach Resort! Located in picturesque Fort Myers Beach, our family-friendly hotel greets you with outstanding service and a vibrant Polynesian flair. Enjoy comfort, value, and good old-fashioned fun throughout the resort, from the 144 guest rooms to the two on-site restaurants and beachside Tiki Bar, which features live music daily. With the beach right on our doorstep, you and your family have plenty of fun things to do, like collecting seashells, sunbathing, water sports, or even watching pods of dolphins frolic in the warm Gulf waters! We also offer easy access to all the terrific activities and attractions of nearby Fort Myers, Naples, and Sanibel and Captiva Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Outrigger Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Outrigger Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Outrigger