This was our second stay at the Outrigger. On our previous visit we stayed in one of the little cottage unts, but this time we splurged on a beachfront efficiency - wonderful beach views, lovely room. These are the newest rooms on the property, but we've found that no matter where you stay here your room will be clean and the service will be friendly. The beach is very wide here - one day we rented a beach cabana, and it was heaven, The large sundeck features covered tables as well as a pool area. The live music at the tiki bar stops early enough in the evening to ensure a peaceful night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise is yours to discover here at The Outrigger Beach Resort! Located in picturesque Fort Myers Beach, our family-friendly hotel greets you with outstanding service and a vibrant Polynesian flair. Enjoy comfort, value, and good old-fashioned fun throughout the resort, from the 144 guest rooms to the two on-site restaurants and beachside Tiki Bar, which features live music daily. With the beach right on our doorstep, you and your family have plenty of fun things to do, like collecting seashells, sunbathing, water sports, or even watching pods of dolphins frolic in the warm Gulf waters! We also offer easy access to all the terrific activities and attractions of nearby Fort Myers, Naples, and Sanibel and Captiva Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Outrigger Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Outrigger Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Outrigger