My grown daughter and I stayed here in May for a week. We had a fantastic time. We upgraded to an oceanfront room with a kitchenette and the views were amazing. Loved walking out of the room, sitting on the patio and putting my feet in the sand. The tiki bar was nice and just a few steps from the room. The on-site cafe was reasonably priced and the breakfast (which was the only thing we had from there) was good. We sat out on the deck by the pool with tiki hut style umbrellas and watched the ocean while we would eat. Couldn't get better than that! The beds are comfortable which is saying alot from me. I have trouble sleeping in beds other than my own but I slept good. We rented a car because we got such a good deal but the trolley would take people up and down the strip. It's not too far from shops and restaraunts but far enough that it was quiet at night. The pool looks nice but we never used it because we wanted to lay by the ocean. The ocean is quite a little walk through the sand to get to but it wasn't bad. There is a small hut type "shack" next to the pool where they will set up excursions for you like parasailing, jet ski rental etc.. and they have souveniers. We definitely plan on going back and staying at Outrigger. This was one of the most relaxing trips I've had. Thanks!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise is yours to discover here at The Outrigger Beach Resort! Located in picturesque Fort Myers Beach, our family-friendly hotel greets you with outstanding service and a vibrant Polynesian flair. Enjoy comfort, value, and good old-fashioned fun throughout the resort, from the 144 guest rooms to the two on-site restaurants and beachside Tiki Bar, which features live music daily. With the beach right on our doorstep, you and your family have plenty of fun things to do, like collecting seashells, sunbathing, water sports, or even watching pods of dolphins frolic in the warm Gulf waters! We also offer easy access to all the terrific activities and attractions of nearby Fort Myers, Naples, and Sanibel and Captiva Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Outrigger Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Outrigger Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Outrigger