“Great homemade ice cream”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Liked that they gave samples to try before ordering. I tried the coconut and loved it. Wish it had been a little more "hard". Fairly soft and melted quickly. The fresh waffle cone was very good. The staff was very friendly and the service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

we always stop in there and grab some ice cream and fudge, its a great place to take the kids in a great area.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Biggest icecreamscoops we ever saw. Even the kids scoop was huge! Great tastes, different tastes too! And the best sunset!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

An assortment of very interesting flavors, and they all look sooo good! I had banana fudge and I was awesome! My partner bought come candy... and won't stop praising it!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I'm glad I don't live near one of these joints. I'd weigh 300 lbs! Freshly made waffle cones or bowls, a large variety of flavors (I'm a pralines & cream fiend, their version is awesome!) and friendly staff combined with some seriously fun people watching on the square all combine to make this one of our "must visit" places every year at FMB. It is pricey for ice cream but well worth it in my opinion.