“Good ice cream, but a little high priced.”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The offerings were great. The quality was excellent, the variety as good. Although I think the price was a bit high for value received.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Visited location at St Armands...yummy. I got some funky chocolate flavor whose name I can't remember with a waffle cone and sprinkles. Awesome. Also got some candy too! We always hit this place!

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Ice cream is delicious. I just wish the portions were smaller. I ended up sharing with my husband instead of choosing my own flavor. We've frequented Kilwins for years. There are times when I will get my own flavor, but wish on occasion a smaller portion would be offered so I wouldn't have to share. We always pick up a few bags of Nutcracker Sweet to bring back home with us. It's to die for!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We walked from our condo to Kilwin's almost every night! Great ice cream and you can view the sunset from their seating area. Yum!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

4 buck's for a single scoop and they won't give you a mixed cup. Ice cream was good. Nice location on times square.

1  Thank FlaDawg G