“Delectable!!!”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Delectable!!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

My experience at Kilwin's was amazing! I was on vacation and I always bring my dad a treat back, so I opted for the English Walnut Fudge. I chose this because the moment I walked in, an unforgetable swoosh of fudgey smelling air surrounded me, I was practically hypnotized!
For myself, I got a dish of the New Orleans Pecan ice cream. That is now my favorite ice cream I've ever had! The boy working suggested it to me as his favorite, and I can clearly see why!
I cannot wait to return to Kilwin's as soon as I can find the time to escape back down to Fort Myers Beach again!

Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Yum”
Reviewed May 18, 2011

We walked by Kilwin's and decided to check out the flavors. I saw Cake Batter, so I had to get some. It was delicious and perfect for the warm evening. It was a little expensive for a simple cone from a chain store, but it tasted good so it was worth it.

• Visited May 2011
Hanover, MA
“Toasted Coconut, etc.”
Reviewed April 22, 2011

We passed by Kilwin's on our way to see the sun set down at "Times Square" in FMB. While passing by I had noticed caramel popcorn drying in the window on a marble table. So not only do I love ice cream, but love caramel popcorn as well. So after the sun set and the entertainment in the "square", we popped in for ice cream. An older gentleman was bagging the freshly made popcorn and I smiled and said it looked sooo goood. He handed my family and me a taste - oh boy, SOLD!! We bought a bag of just the plain, but they have some with nuts which I like, but how can you pass up a fresh bag of the stuff?! My husband and I got the Toasted Coconut ice cream which we both loved. The second night, back we went and I got the chocolate peanut butter ice cream, which if you love those two combos., you'll die for this. I personally craved another toasted coconut! BTW, they also sell homemade fudge which they were giving out the next night. So yummy, but my waistline couldn't take anymore so next time for sure.

• Visited April 2011
Cannon Falls, Minnesota
“Best treats on the beach!”
Reviewed April 6, 2011

We always stop at Kilwin's when we vacation on FMB. The chocolate peanut butter ice cream is the best - rich dark chocolate ice cream with globs of peanut butter. Stop and watch fudge being made on the marble slab in the front window and then go in a select your favorite flavor from the many in the cases.

• Visited April 2011
South Bend, Indiana
“Awesome way to end your day at the beach!”
Reviewed November 12, 2010

Had ice cream here at sunset. Good ice cream by the super large scoop. Your other option is Dairy Queen. Had a nice outdoor sitting area to enjoy the atmosphere.