“Yum”

Kilwin's
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 18, 2011

We walked by Kilwin's and decided to check out the flavors. I saw Cake Batter, so I had to get some. It was delicious and perfect for the warm evening. It was a little expensive for a simple cone from a chain store, but it tasted good so it was worth it.

Reviewed April 22, 2011

We passed by Kilwin's on our way to see the sun set down at "Times Square" in FMB. While passing by I had noticed caramel popcorn drying in the window on a marble table. So not only do I love ice cream, but love caramel popcorn as well. So after the sun set and the entertainment in the "square", we popped in for ice cream. An older gentleman was bagging the freshly made popcorn and I smiled and said it looked sooo goood. He handed my family and me a taste - oh boy, SOLD!! We bought a bag of just the plain, but they have some with nuts which I like, but how can you pass up a fresh bag of the stuff?! My husband and I got the Toasted Coconut ice cream which we both loved. The second night, back we went and I got the chocolate peanut butter ice cream, which if you love those two combos., you'll die for this. I personally craved another toasted coconut! BTW, they also sell homemade fudge which they were giving out the next night. So yummy, but my waistline couldn't take anymore so next time for sure.

Reviewed April 6, 2011

We always stop at Kilwin's when we vacation on FMB. The chocolate peanut butter ice cream is the best - rich dark chocolate ice cream with globs of peanut butter. Stop and watch fudge being made on the marble slab in the front window and then go in a select your favorite flavor from the many in the cases.

Reviewed November 12, 2010

Had ice cream here at sunset. Good ice cream by the super large scoop. Your other option is Dairy Queen. Had a nice outdoor sitting area to enjoy the atmosphere.

Reviewed October 10, 2010

We have a family tradition of ending our day at Ft Myers Beach by visiting Kilwin's for some delicious, cool treats....I can't comment on the ice cream, but I CAN say that the chocolate sodas are fantastic! Real soda water, mixed with some rich, dark chocolate, provides a cool respite from the heat of the beach.

The shop is sometimes crowded, but it's always nice and cool inside...we enjoy taking out treats and sitting outside at the table and chairs, soaking up the ambiance of Times Square.