“Vacation MUST”

Blue Pointe Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Pointe Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 882 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Daniel's Parkway
Description: Seafood, Fresh and Simple Featuring premium fish and the freshest seafood from the North Atlantic, the Pacific Coast, the Great Lakes & the Gulf of Mexico, all served with distinctive style in a contemporary and comfortable setting. Enjoy our full raw bar, lounge and expansive outdoor patio seating. "If you're a seafood zealot who savors the fruits of the sea for every course at dinner and dismisses dessert to leave room for raw oysters at the start of the meal, then you have found your culinary paradise in Blue Pointe." ~Gulf Shore Life
Reviewed July 31, 2014

First stop on my Fl vacation every year. Been going 5 years to this place and I always get the same thing - the gazpacho, the mussels and the cheesecake and it is ALWAYS consistently perfect. Service is outstanding. Will never miss a year.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I ate at Blue Pointe while on business in Ft. Myers. Since there isn't much seafood at home, I usually try to get some while I'm travelling. Blue Point didn't disappoint. I had a bowl of gazpacho, which was poured over a jumbo shrimp and blackened black grouper. Both were very good and well prepared. Service was good. I'd recommend.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Fresh oyster bar was fantastic; rest of food very good, but not exceptional. Few desserts, but we ordered one of each, and they were all great. Restaurant is closing on Jan.1 for 2 weeks for a 1/2 million dollar remodeling. I would go again just for the oysters.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Our first visit to this restaurant and we came because of special discount for birthday. Happened to be my wife's (age remains a mystery, but over 39). I ordered the blackened grouper and my wife had the crab cakes. Grouper was perfectly prepared and the seasoning did not overpower the fish. Wife's crab cakes were very good, perhaps some of the best we have had outside Maryland (our original home and nobody makes crab cakes like any good restaurant in MD). Difference was in lack of backfin lump meat, but with the current cost of crabs, that is understandable. Service was excellent. Waitress very attentive with a nice personality. Key lime pie came gratis due to birthday and it was outstanding. Nice and tart. We will be back!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Living in Florida, we have great local seafood and fish, but Blue Pointe tops them by offering fresh Lake Erie perch! Having grown up on the shores of Lake Erie, we get homesick for the taste of freshwater fish and Blue Pointe delivers! They have a wonderful Grouper Berry salad and many other selections. They recently went through a renovation and the ambiance is better than ever.