“Second time, loved it even more”

Blue Pointe Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Pointe Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 877 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Daniel's Parkway
Description: Seafood, Fresh and Simple Featuring premium fish and the freshest seafood from the North Atlantic, the Pacific Coast, the Great Lakes & the Gulf of Mexico, all served with distinctive style in a contemporary and comfortable setting. Enjoy our full raw bar, lounge and expansive outdoor patio seating. "If you're a seafood zealot who savors the fruits of the sea for every course at dinner and dismisses dessert to leave room for raw oysters at the start of the meal, then you have found your culinary paradise in Blue Pointe." ~Gulf Shore Life
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time at the blue pointe oyster bar and I was blown away. Service was excellent, thanks to our great server, Tim, who was very accommodating and generous even though we came right before closing. I had a salmon BLT. Salmon was cooked perfect, a large filet, with a delicious sauce on the bun. The bleu cheese coleslaw had such a distinct delicious flavor. Our sushi appetizer was amazing, the best sushi I've ever had. Our compliments to the chef!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

The table was tippy. The food was mediocre. The service was ok. The price was too much for what we were served. The $28.95 grouper was a very small portion - served with 6 pieces of tough asparagus. The fish was placed on top of the criss-crossed tasteless asparagus over a puddle of insipid liquid. Honestly, I was expecting decently prepared food. Though the fish was fresh - the presentation was awful and ruined any hope of enjoyment. I am embarrassed for this restaurant. I was tempted to warn people on their way into the place.

2  Thank Caroletina
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is a place that has gone downhill. When we first ate there it was pretty good, the last couple of times it had declined.

2  Thank getabout47
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Dave was our waiter and was very attentive. My husband and I started off with the New England clam chowder and were a bit disappointed in its lack of flavor. However, I must say that I'm from Maine and have pretty high standards for my "chowdah"! Everything else delicious! We had the the Shanghai salmon and it was exceptional! We will definitely dine here again when we are in the area.

1  Thank Jdajma
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We are always greeted immediately on arriving and seated promptly. Our meal of choice is sharing the lobster roll with french fries and their wonderful blue cheese cole slaw.

1  Thank dlamach