“Great place to eat!”

Blue Pointe Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Pointe Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 856 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Daniel's Parkway
Description: Seafood, Fresh and Simple Featuring premium fish and the freshest seafood from the North Atlantic, the Pacific Coast, the Great Lakes & the Gulf of Mexico, all served with distinctive style in a contemporary and comfortable setting. Enjoy our full raw bar, lounge and expansive outdoor patio seating. "If you're a seafood zealot who savors the fruits of the sea for every course at dinner and dismisses dessert to leave room for raw oysters at the start of the meal, then you have found your culinary paradise in Blue Pointe." ~Gulf Shore Life
Central City, Iowa
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We would definitely go back! The lobster dip and the scallops were amazing. So were the crab cakes. The service was first rate and the outdoor seating was very enjoyable.

“Best birthday dinner ever”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I went in February for my birthday because they have a special deal for birthday dinners. I ordered the swordfish and it was pan seared to perfection. It came with their house specialty blue cheese coleslaw which was unusually delightful. The mashed potatoes and rolls were also yummy. For a special dessert our awesome waiter brought out a beautifully garnished piece of key lime pie. I may not be able to afford going back for dinner again and again, but I will go back for that homemade pie. Soooo good.

Fort Myers, Florida
“This is always our Go To Place for evrything”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Whenever family comes to visit or we need a night out etc this is always our go to place. We have eatin here dozens of times and every single time we have had the same server and the same exact quality of food and service to a T. I love how consistant it is so you know what you are going to get before you even go. I dont know how people can complain about being expensive?!?! We go here because the prices are cheap for great quality food. We tend to eat at nice places that are on average $40 + an entree, Blue Point has near teh same quality food and most dishes are around $20. The rolls and blue cheese coleslaw are always a must. Sangria is also great there. : )

• Visited January 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Oysters, Great service. My place to go......”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I really like this place a lot. Great oysters!!!!!! We were up in New England and I missed the oyster from Mass. Found this place and love the fresh seafood. It's nice to see different kinds of fish too, like Corvina and what they get fresh in. I always say if the don't cook something right , have them do it again and don't be afraid to ask. They are very accomadating. I have never had any problems.

• Visited March 2013
East Lansing, MI
“A Delicious Lunch”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was our second visit to Blue Pointe. Lunch was absolutely delicious. We were fortunate to sit outside on a lovely March afternoon. I had a grilled Romaine salad with grilled fish that was out of this world. Do not be daunted by the fact that the lettuce is grilled. The grilling adds a smoky flavor that is wonderful. My husband's grouper was also delicious--perfectly cooked and absolutely fresh. Service was attentive. Bread basket was relish! Will return again and again!

Visited March 2013