Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$94
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$90
$76
$71
$187
$144
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
$102
$119
$107
$259
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desksuper targettamiami trailroom was cleansmall fridge and microwavespring trainingfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsyogurtbreakfast barshort drivecentral locationking bedjet blue parkhotel rooma great staydefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I got an express deal on this hotel through Priceline and was pleasantly surprised. The people at the desk were very friendly and helpful with directions, etc. Not a super fancy place but the beds were sooo comfortable. I think I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Fairly central to lots of the attractions. About 20 minutes to the Edison/Ford estates, downtown, or Ft Myers beach. and just a couple of miles from the 6 Mile Cypress Slough Preserve. A breakfast buffet is included but we did not try it as we wanted to try the Heavenly Biscuit (not worth the trip or the hype).

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
ffiftmy, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear Orlblfan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us on Trip Advisor. We're glad you had a comfortable night's sleep and you liked our staff and location. Hopefully next time you will be able to stay for breakfast!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I made the mistake of making our hotel booking with hotels.com. We were supposed to get and paid for a suite but instead had a standard room. My friend who was joining us had to book another hotel room and it was 20 minutes away. Of course the hotel could do nothing for us since we paid for the booking through hotels.com and not through them. I recommend making your bookings directly with the hotels where you want to stay to ensure that you get what you want and what you pay for.

Room Tip: If you have a chance to avoid booking with hotels.com, please do so or you will not get what you pay for or want.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
ffiftmy, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Marti2011,

We are sorry you were disappointed in your stay with us. Our hotel does not have suites. The bookings made by outside sources are generally accurate, but the agreement is between the customer and the booking source. We are one of several Marriott properties in Ft. Myers, and we believe you will be able to find accommodations to meet your needs on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My wife and I just returned from a 14 day stay at the Fairfield Inn. The room was very clean,quiet and away from the busy street ( rt.41). This was not our first stay nor will it be our last. Fairfield Inn is less than a 20 minute drive to Jet Blue Park where we went every day to see games and observe the minor league players in the practice fields behind the park. We were 20 minutes from Sanibel, Naples and most of the touristy places we visited. There is an upgrade in the breakfast menu which we enjoyed. The staff is outstanding especially Jeremy ,who was like a concierge,advised us on best places for haircuts,pizza,italian food etc. Carol and Chris were very pleasant and helpful as well.I have not written many reviews in the past ,but this place was exceptional.

Room Tip: South facing and higher are best.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Captainroy486,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff! It is great to know you enjoy staying with us, not only because of our location, but because of the cleanliness and hospitality. The hotel is scheduled for a renovation in the near future, so we plan to get better and better. Glad to know you also enjoyed the extra hot items at breakfast. We will look forward to your visit again next year!

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

This property is tired. My room was clean which is great but the overall property need updating badly.
The service was poor. I went to the front desk to talk to the clerk. While I was talking to him the phone rang which he excused himself to answer, instead of putting the person on hold and finishing with me, he proceeded to talk to the person until I left. I waited for him to finished for over 5 minutes.
The next night two large buses parked before the entrance to the property (only one entrance) basically blocking the entrance both for entering and leaving. When I attempted to leave I had to go out into the road to check to see if anything was coming and almost got T-boned by an oncoming car.
When I got back to the property I told the clerk who said "I'll take care if it."
The bus was never moved. When leaving the same thing almost happened again. Inching out to see around the bus I almost was hit by another oncoming car.
I thought for what I received this property was vastly over priced.
I'm a Gold member of Marriott which means I choose to stay at Marriott holdings whenever possible.
This property does not measure up to Marriott standards in any way.
I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
ffiftmy, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Brusta60,

We appreciate the feedback you submitted to Trip Advisor, and we apologize we did not meet your expectations. The hotel is scheduled for a renovation in the near future which will address some of your concerns. Your comments about the telephone and bus parking will also be shared with the staff. Thank you for your suggestions for our improvement, and your loyalty to the Marriott brand.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

For our recent visit for a college baseball tournament, we chose this property to stay at again. We like this hotel. It is small, but well kept and the staff is wonderful. The room was perfect and I like their large size refrigerator and microwave in the room. The wifi worked well. There were several groups staying in the hotel, but did not have any problems at breakfast or use of the amenities. We will stay again for the next tournament.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Dstew,

Thank you very much for the great review you gave us on Trip Advisor. We know it can be challenging for both guests and hotel staff when the property is occupied by several teams at the same time, and it is good to know we were able to deliver the service and accommodations you needed and were able to meet your expectations. We will look forward to welcoming you again next year!