This facility is a 4 story modern structure with elevator, a rather slow elevator. Our room was somewhat small but certainly adequate to our needs and was equipped with most amenities we have come to expect of this brand. We asked for a 4th floor king bed room as we wanted quiet. A bonus was that the crown of a beautiful mature Royal Palm tree (The symbol of the City) brushed its way into our open window. What a delightful experience for us northern folks visiting in late February. The room had a nice flat screen TV, free wireless internet, and included a complementary breakfast, which was adequate and tasty (Although they might have served it a little longer, by the time we got there breakfast was being cleared away.). There is no hot tub, a real disappointment for those of us who are regulars with the brand, and we expected more amenities for the price. There was a lovely patio and outdoor pool. The price was higher than we are used to paying for this brand. Fort Myers is a strikingly beautiful city with street after street lined with the magnificent Royal Palms. The Thomas Edison and Henry Ford winter homes are also worth a look. We would stay there again and would recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests staying at this beautiful Fort Myers hotel will be close to Captiva Island and Bonita Beach.The BEST WESTERN Fort Myers Inn & Suites offers outstanding customer service and proximity to the beautiful white beaches of Captiva Island and Bonita Beach. Hotel guests will also find the Edison/Ford Museum, the Bonita Greyhound Track and the Miromar Outlet Shops nearby.This newly renovated hotel features well-appointed guest rooms complete with microwave, refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. The BEST WESTERN Fort Myers Inn & Suites also offers deluxe suite accommodations. Guests are welcome to enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast each morning before heading out to explore all of the area attractions. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor pool, exercise facility, guest laundry and a business center. The BEST WESTERN Fort Myers Inn & Suites is located just minutes from World Class golf courses such as Fiddlesticks Country Club, Old Hickory Gold Club and Shellpoint Golf Course. Visitors to the area will enjoy spending an evening at the Broadway Palm Theatre which offers live dinner performances. Guests traveling on business will appreciate the close proximity to corporate offices including General Electric, Lynx/PPG, AT&T and the Chico's World Headquarters.The hotel's attentive multilingual staff takes pride in providing personalized service to each guest coming to Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Myers Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Fort Myers Hotel Fort Myers
- Best Western Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Best Western