“Terrible”

Ranked #24 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
INDIANA
“Terrible”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stay away! Stayed there under a wedding booked block.... Gross.... Nasty carpet... Gross bathrooms... Breakfast? Forget it! This place is the worst! I paid 99.00 and for maybe 129 you can get a great hotel with a decent breakfast and just clean hotel.... Omg! No way would I stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Wisbech
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I spent one night here and the staff could not have been more helpful, ok no elevator but it was only one floor up and as soon as I arrived one of the staff was only too happy to take my case up for me. The suite was clean, the TV worked, there was coffee and a complimentary FREE continental breakfast. Even that morning someone complained that it should have been a full breakfast, and the TV was in the wrong place, for heavens sake!! I noticed that he managed to eat his way through a number of danish pastries. Nothing wrong with the place, there is even a courtesy car from the airport, ok I had to wait for it, but it was FREE! Next morning someone saw me struggle with me case and helped me, and then ordered a taxi for me to my next destination. The staff were very helpful to me and I was pleasant to them, couldn't have been better. This doesn't profess to be a 5 star hotel!

Room Tip: Be nice to the staff and they will be even nicer to you!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Oak Harbor, Ohio, United States
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was looking for something close to the airport for an early flight. The was nothing reasonable priced and I ended paying $168.00 for a room at the quality suites. First they had no elevator. When I went into the bathroom I found used soap in the sink. That was not all, there was used soap, someone's razor and used toiletries in the shower! I have never seen such a thing. There were no other rooms available near by so I put it out of mind and made the best of it. I doubt I will stay at another quality inn again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nice comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. Clean. Less than a 5 minute cab ride to the entrance of Fenway South. I saw some of the negative reviews about this hotel but I do not understand it. It is not a 5 star hotel and does not try to be. It is a road side hotel that provided me with a clean room and decent service (not great). It was a good value for what I was there for.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Ogallala, Nebraska
Reviewed March 1, 2013

this place was reallllllllyyyy out dated... had a bad smell when you walked in.... 1 of our rooms the toilet plugged.. finally got it unplugged and they dripped sick nasty toilet water all over the floor and left us to clean it up.... we looked for a place else where but everything was booked... so we were stuck... pulled back the sheets on 1 of the beds and ther was black hairs all over.. the other 1 looked ok... the walls were filthy...... the staff was not very friendly... we were very unimpressed for the kind of money we had to spend on our rooms... was NOT and I say NOT impressed with this motel... the door had a big cracks and there was light coming into our room all nite.. very bright in there.. did not get a restful nites sleep...BAD EXPERIENCE.............................................................

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank visitor45745
Palm Beach, Fl
Reviewed January 23, 2013

There were several problems with this hotel:
Front desk staff were rude.
The room and hallway had a foul smell.
Some of the front doors to the rooms were so warped you could actually see inside the room
from the hallway without any effort!

No "Quality" at this hotel. You have many hotels to choose from near the Airport. Do not choose this one.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank dc719
Canada
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed in this hotel one night in February 2012. There was a urine odour in our room as well which was mentioned by other guests. One person ran the front desk, airport shuttle, breakfast etc. This property was over priced for the condition it was in. Pool was small but kids did enjoy it. Would not stay again for the value

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family