Quality Suites Fort Myers - I-75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$89
$119
$107
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
CandlewoodSuites
$250
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
$105
$109
$98
$113
$104
All reviewswaffle housesausage pattieswalk in showerthe breakfast areahot breakfastfirst floorfree breakfastone night staycleaning staffcoffee makerpleasant staybed was comfortableclean roomstjlobbycomputersinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We made reservation over internet, site unseen. the hotel was clean and nice, no flat screen tv, but upon arriving we were given room upstair very steep to climb. We now make sure we have downstairs room or elevator hotel in future. Rest of stay was fine.
while checking in a cat was roaming around the hotel, the desk clerk said it was hotel cat.
That turned me off, as I have allergies and it ran freely. Also it was waiting at the door when we checked out to get in.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2010

Meandering around the Florida Gulf coast, I was going to spend my second night in Fort Myers at a hotel closer to FM Beach, but I was really impressed with this hotel and staff. This is all non-smoking and no pets, so I was surprised when the house cat greeted me at the front entrance. I think he is the owner's or manager's pet.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2009

Long story short, my flight was canceled so I called to cancel my reservation immediately. I was 15 minutes after the cancelation time. After literally two weeks of phone calls to "customer support" and the hotel in question I made zero progress. Each person I spoke with was either unable or unwilling to do anything for me. The national "customer support" line stated they have no authority over the individual locations and at no point offered to assist me with negotiating. The "customer support" line exists to handle reservations, marketing for the hotels, and record customer complaints. This should be called the "hotel support" line as the customer will recieve none. I was ultimatley bilked for the $80-$100 that a single night would have cost. I consider that payment for a great lesson. I travel very frequently, and now will only stay in ANY Choice Hotels International location when left with no alternative. Travelers BEWARE.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sdeluca75
Reviewed June 8, 2009

We booked this hotel after getting a deal online. The other two hotels we stayed in on our trip smelled funny, and were just average and or below average. This hotel was a welcomed change. Looked newly remodeled, and very nice. It was clean, the beds were comfy and the pillows were nice too. Best hotel I have stayed at. Would highly recommend. Look online thru priceline or whatever for discounted price.

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed June 1, 2009

On our return home from Marco Island, we needed a one night stay at a hotel close to airport because of our early flight. Was somewhat concerned after reading earlier reviews. We had a very nice room - wished we had couch instead of 1 chair. Clean, which is what counts. Friendly staff and pool and hot tub were great. Enjoyed our one night. Lots of fast food places within walking distance. Breakfast was a little on the light side.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple