“Outstanding Costumer Service”

Ranked #25 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Orlando, Florida
“Outstanding Costumer Service”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I will recommend this hotel to my co workers, family and friends. Amy (the lady who checked me in) was excellent and very informative. The associates we saw in the hallways or lobby always greeting with a smile. I started working as a front desk agent i can recognize a good costumer service and that's what this hotel has.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
residenceinn2960, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Myers, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Hi Katherine,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We strive to provide a friendly and service oriented environment so I am glad to hear that you felt that way about our staff. Especially Amy! I will be sure to share your comments with her, as well as the rest of our staff so that she can be recognized. We hope to see you again in the future, and thank you for spreading the word! If you ever need future assistance in making reservations do not hesitate to contact me directly.

ri.rswri.agm@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I love Residence Inn when you need a little space. The staff was very friendly and the location near the airport was great for us and even Sanibel isn't far away. We traveled there twice! Nice breakfast in the morning. The pool looked nice; although we didn't have a chance to try it. Nice outdoor area for sitting in the evening.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
residenceinn2960, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Myers, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Hi Lana,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us! We greatly appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you enjoyed Sanibel Island, it sure is a beautiful place to visit! If you ever need assistance booking future stays with us, or anything else please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks again for staying with us!

At your service,
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The staff here treated us very well greeting us every time they saw us and being very helpful. Our room came with a kitchenette but we only used the refrigerator. This would be great place for a family who did not want to eat out every meal. The location is not great as it is between a car dealership and gas station. But the location did not matter to us and we were not disappointed that we stayed here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
residenceinn2960, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Myers, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Hi KurtSrq,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! We were happy to have you and your family here and I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us. I understand where you are coming from when it comes to the immediate views from our property, however I hope that you were able to enjoy our convenient and central location to the beautiful views and attractions that surround us! If you ever are in the area again we hope to have you back, let me know if you ever need assistance in booking future stays.

At your service,
Reviewed September 4, 2013

service was great, breakfast was good, beds could be more comfortable, many a pillow top mattress would've been good.pool area was good. Loved the outside patio area with the grill,had a great cook out while watching the boys play basketball on the multi- purpose court. Boys had a great time.

• Stayed September 2013
residenceinn2960, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Myers, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Hi Tedstravel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. I'm glad to hear that you and your team enjoyed their visit with us this past weekend! We strive to make all of our guests feel just as you said, at home, when they are with us so it is great to hear you felt that way. Should you and Attatude Baseball be in the area again next year we hope to welcome you back. Thanks for staying with us!

Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 30, 2013

A great place to stay. Room was clean and staff is very friendly. We were in town only for the weekend. Breakfast was always hot and ready to enjoy. I will stay at this hotel again on my next trip to Fort Myers. Keep up the good work

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hi Debora,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable weekend stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon! If I can be of any assistance booking future reservations during your next visit to Fort Myers please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I spent one night in this hotel on my way to Saint Pete, really wished I could have stayed here longer, I enjoyed it all, since my arrival and warm greeting to my departure. The room was neat, loved the decoration, and the bed was so delicious I almost miss breakfast the next morning!
Proud to be part of the Marriott family!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sambuca1970,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel and other travelers. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that next time you can stay a few days longer and enjoy some time to yourself! If I can be of any assistance making future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Hope to see you again soon!

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Beautifully-appointed studio, nicely furnished and tastefully decorated. Staff was friendly. Only complaint is that when I booked the room by phone, at Marriott's toll-free number, the representative told me that the hotel we wanted was full, but the Residence Inn could take us, even just for one night. AND: would accept our pet dog. She neglected to tell me that there would be a non-refundable fee of $100! This is ridiculous, for us who were booked for a single night! Outlandish. If the manager had been near, I would have complained and he, being pleasant as he greeted us at the entrance, probably would have made a concession or lesser charge for us. ONE NIGHT cost us $238.
Also, our bed was a small one, a double. Not what we wanted.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Faith R
Hi Faith,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in Fort Myers. In regards to the pet fee, I can understand that it may be an issue for someone like yourself only traveling for one night. Unfortunately, it is a standard fee that we charge to all guests traveling with their furry friends no matter one night, or one month. This fee goes to the cost of having the room sterilized and cleaned throughly for any future guest that does not have a pet and may be allergic to pet dander. This is something that you will find standard throughout Residence Inn properties as well as many other pet friendly hotels. If you will be in the area again in the future, please contact me directly and I will ensure that we can accomodate yourself as well as your pet in a way that will meet your needs. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, and I hope to see you again!