“Excellent all around”

Residence Inn Fort Myers
Ranked #26 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very good hotel. Friendly staff that are engaged in providing quality service. Very nice,clean and large rooms. Great beds and bedding and the rooms are quiet!
The hotel was very full but the staff did a great job of continuing to refresh the food and coffee. Nice dining room.
Exercise room is small but has good equipment and is clean and well maintained.
And the location is convenient to Sanibel, Ft Myers Beach and the outlet mall.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
residenceinn2960, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Douglas,

Thank you for the great feedback! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back soon, and if we can ever be of any assistance don't hestitate to call!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed here last May and absolutely loved it! The staff was excellent and the rooms were spotless. It is just a short trip to the beach, I recommend going to Lover's Key over Fort Meyers Beach. The pool at the hotel was great too.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Heather,

Thank you so much for the great comments. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay last year! The weather is great here, maybe it is time for another visit back to sunny Southwest Florida! If we can ever be of any assistance with future reservations please do not hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

In Ft. Meyers for a wedding we selected the Residence Inn for it's large rooms that we needed to accommodate mine and my daughters family. We stayed in a 2-room suite. The check-in was flawless and the room spotless. The breakfast area was pleasant and kept clean during the morning -- adequate selections of the usual breakfast items. A quick and easy stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
residenceinn2960, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Hello,

I am so glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and as expected. Our large suites do offer a great option for traveling families, and we are glad it was a fit for yours! Thank you for the great comments and we hope to see you next time you are in the Fort Myers area.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I'd visited Fort Myers in 2012 and stayed at this awesome property for 3.5 months. Initially I was quite apprehensive about my stay away from home in India and thought I would miss my home. Awesome staff at Residence Inn treated me well and ensured that I didn't miss home.

While I would say the room was comfortable enough with a beautiful kitchenette and view of the Colonial Blvd, the staff here need a special mention. They were really cordial and always greeted me with a smile. One day when I complained about a bug strolling near my bed, they immediately responded and arranged for a complete clean up of not only my room, but all the rooms in the hotel.

Amy, Catie, Jessica, Jennifer and other staff- the manager, the general manager and the kitchen staff- you're wonderful and made my stay a very memorable one... Kudos guys :-)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
residenceinn2960, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Thank you for the great comments! I'm so glad to hear that our staff was able to make your time away from home comfortable. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Can't say enough about the place. Our room was immaculate, the bed very comfortable. Can't say enough about the staff, from the front desk to the sweet woman who works the breakfast area. All were so helpful and accommodating. They have a nice pool and the location is close to so many things. If you are staying in the Ft Myers area, STAY HERE!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Christine,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for the great feedback, hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for two nights while visiting the area with family. Its a great hotel with an extremely friendly staff. This location is an example of why I continue to enjoy staying at any of Marriott's chains. One unique aspect is the hotel sits in the path of the local municipal airstrip so while swimming with the kids, we got a very up and lose look at the private planes coming in for a landing although one in my room, I never noticed the planes.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Shamusfitz
residenceinn2960, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for the nice review...We can't wait to see you again next time your in Fort Myers!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Five relaxing days spent at the Residence Inn on Colonial Drive in Fort Myers, FL; close to shopping and various attractions. Friendly staff and the room amenities were superb! Highly recommend this hotel for short or long term vacationers.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great review...We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!