Howard Johnson Inn - FT. Myers FL
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Residence Inn Fort Myers(Fort Myers)
View Hotel
Golf View Motel(Fort Myers)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2014

For those traveling on a budget you simply cannot go wrong with this stay. I was pleasantly surprised that my room was so clean and all appliances in working order. The laundry is clean and in working order. Ashish was very helpful in making arrangements while extending my stay. All the staff is very friendly and address any issue right away. The breakfast area is always clean and replenished. The pool and area is very clean and relaxing. I hope I can return to Fort Myers next winter and I will definitely check availability at this stay first.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My family and I decided to stay here on our trip to Sanibel. For $39 a night I didn't think the place would be too bad. When we got there I have to say I was extremely disappointed. The room smelled of smoke, our refrigerator was leaking at the time we got to the room then 2 hours later it completely shut off. I called the front desk and he just said "Sorry ma'am we have an ice machine downstairs." I had to go to the front office for an ice bucket since we didn't have one in our room. The bathroom didn't seemed like it had been cleaned so I placed toilet paper on the toilet seat to use the bathroom. I am glad we only stayed in the room to sleep because I would have stayed somewhere else. The sink had ants which wasn't bad since I just turned the water on and they went down the drain. The covers smelled so my family and I slept on top of the sheets. Very uncomfortable night. I will never go back to this place again. I'd rather spend $100 a night and be comfortable then stay here for cheap. We were also next to a bar or restaurant that was open really late so it got kind of noisy later throughout the night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family