“excellent food and service”

Cru At The Bell Tower Shops
Reserve with OpenTable
Cru At The Bell Tower Shops is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 848 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Daniels and US 41
Lake Worth, Florida
“excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

The food was excellent, and the service was great. the waiter was very accommodating to my dietary needs.

Visited May 2013

“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here tonight and it was fantastic. I had the black sea bass and it was cooked and prepared to perfection, I will absolutely get it again. My husband had the free range chicken breast and thorougly enjoyed it. The wine menu is okay, the pricing is set high for the quality, though I believe they have happy hour specials that are reasonable. To top it all off, our service was excellent. 5 stars for Cru.

• Visited May 2013
naples
“Creative chef”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have dined here several times in the small private room in the back and more recently in the main dining room. The food has always been good. Tasty appetizers. Try the crab roll, excellent. Large salads. Fresh fish dishes. I've had key lime pie and coconut pie for dessert with capuccino.
I agree with one of the reviewers that the main restaurant was too noisy for having a business meeting or a lot of quiet conversation. Use the private room for the large group or business, and then it will be quiet enough to work. It's just a busy place.

• Visited May 2013
Mevagissey, United Kingdom
“Really good food and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is the second time my husband and I have visited this restaurant. It is vibrant and quite buzzing but as we had a booth it was private and personal. The food was delicious along with the wine and other drinks. Our server Becky was as attentive and friendly as last time. A good combination of attention without being obtrusive and explained the menu and specials really well.

• Visited April 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Overrated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Was there for dinner and was quite disappointed after hearing so much about this place. Service was poor and very unorganized. I ordered a chicken dish and arrived with way too much sauce, (trying to cover up something)?, that the potatoes underneath was soupy. My dining partner ordered a fish dish, and was very disappointed as well. Was loud and even though we were seated far from the kitchen we could hear the banging of pots and dishes. Definitely not worth the price. Won't visit this place again.

• Visited November 2012