“A Nice Transfer Point”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #7 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was arriving in Fort Myers after midnight, and needed a place to put my head down prior to early morning meetings in Naples. The hotel was very accomodating to transfer me from hotel via shuttle or taxi if necessary. The hotel was close to the airport (7-10 minute ride). The room was clean. My wife and I also stayed the last night of our trip, when we had an early morning flight back to Toronto. I would recommend the hotel.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

It was excellent, what more do I need to write? Location was perfect for the baseball tournament because all the fields easily accessible, and all the stores and sites. Enjoyed the Six Mile Cypress Slough nearby.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times over the last 2 months for business and each time I visit my stay has been extremely pleasant. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The management is very professional and courteous. I am very impressed by Heather at the front desk she is the person that I see the most and and questions or requests she handles with no problem. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to this area.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

everything is excellent.i now stay here every week on business.fitness room and pool are great.brittany and heather at front desk take good care of there customers.quick check in and out.breakfast is good and quite a bit to pick from and everything is clean.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We were treated very well, especially since we had a late arrival. The room was clean, the staff were friendly and the price was excellent. The beds were extremely comfortable. The morning breakfast was presented well, tasted good and allowed us to get a good start to the rest of our trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Let me start by telling you I'm a transportation service provider and stay at Best Westerns all along the East Coast often. My first time staying here, this hotel was a wonderful surprise. Check-in and check-out staff were pleasant, polite and professional. Hotel is just off I-95...great for me. Lots of options (dining, etc.) in area. Super low rates for such a nice hotel. Great people, CLEAN and QUIET room (this is all I need), no complaints at all. Trust me, you can't go wrong staying here. I look forward to staying again when in the Ft. Myers area.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The staff was courteous, & helpful, the lobby was clean & neat, my room was clean and didnt have any strange odor, And I was very happy it was a NON SMOKING hotel. I liked the refrigerator and microwave and the free internet. This was not the first time I have stayed at this hotel, I used to live in ft. myers .. when I return to visit friends again I will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo